Topic: Who has Facebook? (Read 23715 times) previous topic - next topic

Who has Facebook?

Reply #30
how the heck do i post my link?

Who has Facebook?

Reply #31
Quote from: mcford;297126
how the heck do i post my link?

copy and paste the page info at the top from the facebook page.
1987 TC

Who has Facebook?

Reply #32
I have a good anti virus program and a spyware program...I've never had any issues with FB or myspace for that matter.... FB is great because I can keep up with my family that live so far away...even in Australia.
:cougarsmily:~Karen~

Who has Facebook?

Reply #36
Quote from: ZondaC12;296991
Ughhhhhhh FARMVILLE kill it fill it with FIRE!!!!!! Thank God I found out how to hide updates. That's cool if you like it but Im so  sick of "so and so found ANOHTER lonely ugly brown cow without a home"

WOW maybe if the thing's farmer kept the gates shut tight and PETA and Greenpeace people stopped going around breaking them loose they wouldnt BE homeless in the first place :hick::rollin:

Also...in keeping with the original subject im Paul Tariel lo  if ya wanna add me.

PLEASE enlighten me as to how you block farmville/farmtown updates.  That is soooo annoying.  How the heck do you block it?
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

Who has Facebook?

Reply #37
Mine is http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/SethMatthews80?ref=name  You may get an e-mail back asking how I know you. lol I like to know where my request are coming from. lol Hope to see you there.
86 Thunderbird TurboCoupe, 66 289 HI-PO, auto.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Hoof beats may be faster than heartbeats, but birds are faster than ponies!

Who has Facebook?

Reply #38
Quote from: jcassity;297118
one reason of literally thousands that i dont muddle in it.  soon to come, this wonderful playland will / can be used against you.

This is one area I am very happy to remain different from most people.

Now the wife ont the other hand, she does have a face book.  Ive been looked at like im from mars for not having a myspace or face book, calling it "riddled with viruses" ect.  Id just prefer not although nothing agianst anyone who does,, just wear a condom:D

I was looking at the screen shot thinking.....I am the boss.. LOL
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Who has Facebook?

Reply #39
You can block the updates in your settings.... just fish around you'll find it... I can't remember exactly how to get there...I believe it's in application settings, and settings is at the top right of your screen.
:cougarsmily:~Karen~

Who has Facebook?

Reply #41
Quote from: 50tbrd88;297147
PLEASE enlighten me as to how you block farmville/farmtown updates.  That is soooo annoying.  How the heck do you block it?

I just figured out, because it irritates me too.  When each person posts a status update, when you slide your cursor over their update the word "Hide" appears on the upper right.  When you slide your cursor over the word "Hide" you have the option to hide the person or the application.  Select Hide Farmville and YOU'RE FREE!!!

Who has Facebook?

Reply #43
Quote from: xjeffs;297523
I just figured out, because it irritates me too.  When each person posts a status update, when you slide your cursor over their update the word "Hide" appears on the upper right.  When you slide your cursor over the word "Hide" you have the option to hide the person or the application.  Select Hide Farmville and YOU'RE FREE!!!

I wish I had known this, I just removed a friend from off of here the other day because they were updating/using farmville so darn much!
 "So-in-so found a lonely cow, blah, blah, blah." I don't care about your stupid cow! :flame:

Who has Facebook?

Reply #44
i guess i will jump in here

just search my name the black 99 is my default pic.

Darren Less.