Skip to main content
Topic: Cats & Dogs and other pets... (Read 857 times) previous topic - next topic

Cats & Dogs and other pets...

While were at our Carshow we took a look inside and found these adorable future pets for adoptive Families here have a look yourself:

We raise $300 dollars for a Donation for the :bowdown: Humane Society also :headbang:

Dan & Paula ;)

Reply #1
Cool.We support our local animal shelter here.I got my "Cub" Chloe from the animal shelter when she was just a few weeks old....Here she is on the desk.She loves the Yankee lamp..

'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #2
Here's our 3 cats, my wife's daugthers beagle, and our dawg! 2 of the cats are rescue cats, and the orange one was a stray.

(Yankees lamp :burnout::bowdown:)
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Reply #3
LOL !!! A pile of cats on the couch.LOL.....Gayle had a beagle named Jake.He passed away a year or so ago.Bless his old heart.I have my cub (above pic that I posted0,and she has a long haired chihuahua (Pippin),a terrior/poodle type/Benji looking dog,and out back a huge 1/2 Border collie,1/2 Husky named bandit.He's about a hundred pounds,and stands about 5'4" when he stands up.There are bigger dogs,but for my wife,that's huge.She's barely 5'3".LOL.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #4
Here's a few of mine. The dogs in the first pic are actually brothers from the same litter. Now if I could only get a pic of all of them together.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #5
Hey Kitz,do they allow you to use the couch,or is it all theirs?

Reply #6
They usually are on it when no ones home, most of the time.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #7
Both of our dogs are pound puppies as well they make the best dogs. I saved our lab from 2 days prior euthanization he's now 8 years old. Here's our Lucy 3 yrs.

Reply #8
Only the wife's chihuahua is not a pound animal.he was a gift to my wife from our daughter.Man,he's more trouble than he's worth.The pets from the shelter are all great.Chloe,my "cub",has absolutely no idea that she's not a human though.I don't have the heart to tell her any different.

Reply #9
The kitties make me wish I wasn't so allergic to anything and everything with fur :rolleyes: (dogs send me into asthma attacks, cats aren't quite so bad, but still 11 on a 1-to-10 scale) The one at the top is a cutie. I'm surprised no one has given it a home.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
5.0L Speed density
Explorer intake
'92 Mustang GT cam
GT-40 racing heads
Unequal length headers
Custom-made duals
19# injectors
65mm TB
AFPR
T/C header panel
11" brake upgrade