Skip to main content
Topic: Happy Birthday Mercury-Man! (Read 2318 times) previous topic - next topic

Happy Birthday Mercury-Man!

Reply #15
Happy Birthday buddy!
1986 Mercury Cougar - 2.3T/T5 swap, TC brakes and suspension and rearend, 3" exhaust, 255 lph fuel pump, Stinger BOV, Gillis MBC @ 18 psi
2003 Chevy Suburban Z71 - Daily driver
2015 Chevy Volt - Wife's daily driver

Reply #16
Happy Birthday, young man!

Reply #17
Happy B day Dan, hope it has been a good one for you.

Reply #18
Happy Birthday!
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #19
Happy Birthday!!!
[/IMG]
Just enjoyin the ride!!!!

Reply #20
Thank You All for these very kind words and it's a pleasure having lots of friends on this Forum. :D

Dan ;)

Reply #21
Happy birthday Mer-Man!

Reply #22
Happy Birthday Dan.  You've entered a new club!

Reply #23
!!!
~Project ThunderStorm = '84 Charcoal Thunderbird - First Car - Long Time Work in Progress~
~Project (No Name Yet) = 1970 Plymouth GTX/RR "Clone"~

Reply #24
Again , Thanks fellas so far so good on my Special Day. :grinno:

Dan ;)

Reply #25
Quote from: mercury-man;286470
Ha Ha Vinnie , I believe your jealous !! :evilgrin:

Dan & Paula ;)

I am jealous.I wanted to be 65 years old like you.LOL !!!!!! I was going to buy you some real pretty chrome wheels,but,I know how you feel about those on the Cougar.LOL.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #26
Quote from: vinnietbird;286547
I am jealous.I wanted to be 65 years old like you.LOL !!!!!! I was going to buy you some real pretty chrome wheels,but,I know how you feel about those on the Cougar.LOL.
Vinnie, 65-15 = 50 in my math book I'll take the lower number and just live another day friend. :D

Dan ;)

Reply #27
happy birthday how old?  just busting you did somebody say fifty

Reply #28
Quote from: blknredcougar;286553
happy birthday how old?  just busting you did somebody say fifty
Thanks Ric, Don't worry you are catching up real soon buddy. Ha ha :evilgrin:

Reply #29
Wow !!! That's half a century !!!!
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..