Skip to main content
Topic: Looking for some rims.. (Read 976 times) previous topic - next topic

Looking for some rims..

Reply #15
Ive got a set of stock 87/88 tc wheels for 100 obo
88 T/C: T3/T4, Bored 0.10,ported & polished,3 In. Exaust, K&N, adj FPR, Gillis Valve, Modded VAM, KYB GR-2s,100hp wet shot NOS(not that I need it) and more on the way
:birdsmily:

Looking for some rims..

Reply #16
We've got a set of 10-holes for $50, but it would cost more than that to ship them. Plus, they're far from perfect. I am sure you can find a sweet deal locally.
1987 Turbo Coupe - Son's car
1987 Super Coupe - Son's project car
1934 Ford - My project car

Looking for some rims..

Reply #17
If you can get a good set of 10 hole wheels I thing this is the way to go.  $50 is an excellent price but like you said they are far from perfect.  If you put an ad on Craigslist I know these will go away quick.

TED

Looking for some rims..

Reply #18
You can box two wheels together and ship them all for about $75- $80 for both boxes.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Looking for some rims..

Reply #19
Quote from: vinnietbird;288971
You can box two wheels together and ship them all for about $75- $80 for both boxes.

Which is why I said it would cost more to ship the rims than I was selling them for. :D
1987 Turbo Coupe - Son's car
1987 Super Coupe - Son's project car
1934 Ford - My project car

Looking for some rims..

Reply #20
I've got a nice set of polished snowflakes. I'd need to get $200 for them, considering the work in them already. They are not coated or any protection, just preliminary polishing. I have Thunderbird center caps. Not sure if you'd be interested, and what it'd cost to ship them from 66062.
'87 Cougar LS V6 (stock) Daily Driver
'06 Lincoln LS V8

'12 F-150 SCrew FX4 5.0L
'80 Thunderbird V8 (mild 304) [sold to friend]

Looking for some rims..

Reply #21
Wow they are nice, you are not making much on your labor here.

TED

Looking for some rims..

Reply #22
To this point, it was paid labor, but getting them really polished would be my work...and my car isn't that nice to really have these rims, I don't think!
'87 Cougar LS V6 (stock) Daily Driver
'06 Lincoln LS V8

'12 F-150 SCrew FX4 5.0L
'80 Thunderbird V8 (mild 304) [sold to friend]

Looking for some rims..

Reply #23
Still looking it has been a while so I figured id throw it back out there and see if anything new has come up...
:ford::oldcougar::mercury: