Skip to main content
Topic: Fiberglass Thunderbird/Cougar Cowl Hoods. (Read 10421 times) previous topic - next topic

Fiberglass Thunderbird/Cougar Cowl Hoods.

Reply #15
Found this link in my bookmarks. You may have to scroll down the left side and click on thunderbird/cougar tab.

http://www.carhoods.com/
84 COUGAR/90 HO, 1.7RRs, performer RPM,700DP, equal length shorties, stainless EXH ,T-5,Hurst pro-billet, KC clutch, 8.8/ 4.10s, line-lok, bla ,bla, bla.
71 COMET/289,351w heads, 12.5 TRWs, 750DP, Liberty TL, 9"/6.00s, 11.9x @112 , bla,bla,bla.

Never shoot your mouth off, unless your brain is loaded! ....I may get older, but I'll never grow up!....If you're not laughing, you're not living!  :laughing:

Reply #16
Quote from: V8Demon;282651
Don't think the thought hasn't crossed my mind....;)

You might want to check with Greg on what he's doing with his "old" hood.  He sent me a pic of the new one a litte bit ago.  Looks the same but in carbon fiber (6.5 lbs)!   

It would probably need to be painted though...

Reply #17
My old hood is HEAVY and pretty beat up now.

SCT Tuned by Me(Greg@SpeedyDyno.com)

E.T. 10.28 @ 136.5 MPH 1/4 mile: List of Mods; 351 EFI, AFR heads,AOD,Rousch 13in frt brakes,11in rear brakes, AirRide Tech air ride system, Sub frame connetors,2400 RPM stall, 3.50,BBK shorties,T62PT Turbos  air to air intercooled, Home built kit.
Car weights 3705lbs without driver:burnout:

Reply #18
Hey Greg, shouldn't you update your signature?  Seems like a 10.28 is pretty old news!