Skip to main content
Topic: HO upper plenum... (Read 461 times) previous topic - next topic

HO upper plenum...

Looking for another HO upper plenum I can hog out...preferably something for next to nothing and close to me (zip: 08081).

I plan on cutting it open and basically turning it into a short runner box-style intake, all while maintaining a fairly stock appearance on the outside.

BTW, I have some stuff for trade too, before I post it all up for sale...lmk.

thanks,
Don
Project 3G: Grandpa Grocery Getter-'85 Crown Vic LTD 2-door, 351W with heavily ported/polished GT40 heads, heavily ported/polished Typhoon Power Plus upper & lower intake, Comp Cams 265DEH retarded 1*, FAST EZ-EFI, HD T5, 8.8" 3.73 trac lock with extra clutches, 3G alt. swap, '99 CVPI front brakes, '09 CVPI rear disc brakes, '00 CVPI booster&m/c + wilwood adj prop valve.

Parted & Gone-'88 T-bird Sport, 351W swap, ported GT40 heads

HO upper plenum...

Reply #1
im new to the tc wich one is the ho intake? ive got some extra parts is it the one that came stock on 88?
88 TC project

78 malibu project

88 s10 blazer turbo 350 project

HO upper plenum...

Reply #2
Quote from: bad bird;277393
im new to the tc wich one is the ho intake? ive got some extra parts is it the one that came stock on 88?

He's talking about the HO upper from a 5.0....
Have you checked eGay?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HO upper plenum...

Reply #3
No, I haven't checked there...not much value for one of these, but you know how evil-bay is...the only Lightning lower I was able to find on there months ago was for $600 and it looked like somebody took it off the truck new and coated it with oil and sand, then buried it until now...lol.  that's when I decided to look for alternatives...probably want $100 for an HO upper on ebay.
Project 3G: Grandpa Grocery Getter-'85 Crown Vic LTD 2-door, 351W with heavily ported/polished GT40 heads, heavily ported/polished Typhoon Power Plus upper & lower intake, Comp Cams 265DEH retarded 1*, FAST EZ-EFI, HD T5, 8.8" 3.73 trac lock with extra clutches, 3G alt. swap, '99 CVPI front brakes, '09 CVPI rear disc brakes, '00 CVPI booster&m/c + wilwood adj prop valve.

HO upper plenum...

Reply #4
what do you mean by the mods you have planned?
Currently Birdless but never Foxless

86 Mustang GT

HO upper plenum...

Reply #5
I mean more stuff to come...pretty self explanatory.