Skip to main content
Topic: Leather crafting (Read 498 times) previous topic - next topic

Leather crafting

Well lots of you all know that some time ago I got into leather interior work for my 84 Turbo coupe. Well I've gotten more creative and made some leather gun holsters. It started out I needed to have some holsters to hold my guns when out walking in the woods or at the range. Would also be handy if I ever might want to get my conceal carry license. But hear are some pics of my handy work.

This is the 1st one I made for my Polish P64 along with a Mag carrier.

This the the 2nd one I made for my Heritage Single action 6inch old western style gun. This is a left side mounted cross draw style.

It is kinda beat looking I works great for this easy to carry .22cal worn it every time I've went into the woods since I've made it.

This is a sneak peak at one I'm making for a friends dad. He has his CC license and wanted a close holding cross draw that would hide his .38 special under a loose T-shirt.

All in all not to bad. Just thought I would let you guys look at my latest leather work.

Thanks for lookin
Stuckman
84 Turbo coupe 2.3T Modded with 88 upper and lower intake, 88 injectors, E6 manifold, T3-4 AR.60 turbo, 31X12X3 FMIC, Homemade MBC , Greddy knock off BPV.
4 eyes see better than 2! 
Da Bird!

FreeBird

Leather crafting

Reply #1
Looks good. You should definitely get your carry license. I will be getting mine as soon as I am of age. That is if they dont decide to remove the law. As of now it is a right to me so I want to have it. Might never carry, but I want my CDL and I might never drive, still want to have the ability.
1986 Cougar LS