Skip to main content
Topic: my 86 tc thats up for sale (Read 801 times) previous topic - next topic

my 86 tc thats up for sale

got it out and took it for a drive today.  it ran good with the new alternator and battery.  also got our boat out as you can see in one of the pics.  one picture shows how much or the rear quarter pannel i cut out and hope to patch soon, and dont worry i keep it inside.  tune up kit is on the way then hopefully i can get out the welder and patch this thing up.

84 TC - under contruction
2018 F150 2.7 4x4 STX
98 F-150 XLT - 4.6, auto, 4x4, extended cab

Reply #1
Hate snowflakes. Black one... Makes me think about trying them on my car....
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #2
i realy like how the black ones look i was in the process of painting all of em before putting it away for the winter and after driving it agian im thinking about keeping it.
2018 F150 2.7 4x4 STX

Reply #3
Quote from: croga001;266514
i realy like how the black ones look i was in the process of painting all of em before putting it away for the winter and after driving it again im thinking about keeping it.

Nothing compares to driving these cars. Something about them. I guess since mine was my first car I have a real sense for a lot of odd things about it. Like the sound of the door opening and closing. Weird I know.

Things just feel right.
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #4
I know it! I love it when I open and close the doors. So much more solid than new car doors.

Reply #5
this is true
2018 F150 2.7 4x4 STX