Skip to main content
Topic: My sons TC coupe (Read 806 times) previous topic - next topic

My sons TC coupe

Well here is some updated pictures, we just got it out of the booth this afternoon and only have a few more things to install and then the outside of the car will be done, excuse the mess around the back side of the shop, its been a long winter here and we haven't done the spring clean up as of yet, kinda nasty back there! also there's still a lot of dust and compound in the gaps and groves and so on, My son says he will clean it up this next weekend so then can snap some more pictures. Also we has to toss the snow tires and wheels from the GT on here to get it outside, he is going to get the TC wheels chrome plated. He says and run them. I try unsuccessfully to grab a picture that shows the pearl i put in the paint, hopefully when he gets it cleaned up the sun will be out and you all can see it!  Next up interior. Is a real mess, the old owner had stuff held together with super glue and sheet rock screws! :punchballs:

My sons TC coupe

Reply #1
Thats awesome man.
FOXLESS!!

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII

My sons TC coupe

Reply #2
heres a couple more and i need to say a huge thanks to FLSTCI71 for helping us out with some gas door parts, what a class act you are man, thanks so much! :bowdown:

My sons TC coupe

Reply #3
Well done dude! Thats a sharp looking car.