Skip to main content
Topic: Mor-Flow cat (hollowed out) H-Pipe - unbeatable price - free! Local pickup only (Read 382 times) previous topic - next topic

Mor-Flow cat (hollowed out) H-Pipe - unbeatable price - free! Local pickup only

This Mor-Flow H-pipe is a few years old but the aluminized piping seems to resist corrosion pretty well IMO. I beat out the cats with a crowbar a while back after they started rattling. This setup is good where they do a visual inspection only. It has the bungs for the O2 sensors and an extra for a wideband, though the threads got messed up when I removed the last wideband sensor. It could be plugged or maybe retapped or replaced or an extension welded onto it.

Anyway, the price is unbeatable at free! You would have to arrange pickup - I'm in Southern NH and could probably meet halfway as I have nothing better to do now as I am not working :hick: .

11.96 @ 118 MPH old 306 KB; 428W coming soon.

Reply #1
Define half way... I wish I was closer. I have an h-pipe already though. Having an extra is always a good thing.
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Reply #2
Mor-Flow

When did ya start yer own corporation? :hick:
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #3
Quote from: V8Demon;260650
When did ya start yer own corporation? :hick:

That's how the product was sold - Google it - there are still a few references to them. A shop out west made these in cooperation with the Mor-Flow cat folks IIRC.

Found this in a search - guess I wasn't the only one who had rattling cats :hick:

My cats are rattling so I need to replace the h-pipe. I have a MorFlow on there but I can't find them and I just want to know what is the best/cheapest. Need to order it today or tomorrw so I can put it on Saturday.
11.96 @ 118 MPH old 306 KB; 428W coming soon.