Skip to main content
Topic: Nebraska Meet in Lincoln NE Today (Read 1940 times) previous topic - next topic

Nebraska Meet in Lincoln NE Today

Sorry for the short notice guys,

Today the Nebraska Thundercats will be having a meet down in Lincoln, NE.  We have these meets every few months in different parts of Nebraska: Omaha, Lincoln, Bellevue and sometimes in Council Bluffs Iowa,

Meet Information

Skeeter Barnes
5800 S 58th Lincoln, NE 68516

Time - around 5pm
When - March 8 2009

Nebraska Thundercats Website

Reply #1
Wow, short notice? Would have gone if I had been out at my parents.

Reply #2
Sorry about the short notice. I thought I had posted it on all the forums on 2/18/09 and I just browsed this one just now and saw that I didn't posted. We have many meets during the summer months as well. Feel free to come out anytime it would be nice to see more fox T-Birds and cougars out. Anyone is also welcome to signup on the site, I have it setup to send everyone that's signed up emails/newsletters weeks/months before meets take place.

Reply #3
Oh, I'd love to go but I have alot to do before the Cougar gets out of the shop: Engine running, paint, new sheet metal. I do look forward to getting it done this year and meeting with some other guys sometime soon maybe.

Reply #4
I could understand about the lot of work part.I have any 1983 Ford Thunderbird that i'm putting a 351W in that i'm still working on :D last time it was at a meet was in 2005:P There's a lot of guys that show up that don't even bring a thunderbird/cougar/mark because of work they are doing some haven't brought a car in years. Nice to see more fox owners around. I thought I was the only one in this area for a while.

Reply #5
I'd love to come sometime to meet some others

Reply #6
When will the next meet be?
===85BIRD===
:birdsmily:

Reply #7
Go on over to Midwestthundercats.com, they usually post all of there updates over there. :D

Peace,
Dan
87' Mercury Cougar XR-7 5.0/AOD (DD)
85' Mercury Cougar GS 3.8/3-spd (project)

Reply #8
coolio.  Thanks
===85BIRD===
:birdsmily: