Skip to main content
Topic: h pipe and flowtubes/s pg 9-10 (Read 3621 times) previous topic - next topic

h pipe and flowtubes/s pg 9-10

Reply #45
Quote from: 20thanniver-ls;261053
Yea, its pretty bad. Check this out...http://www.foxtbirdcougarforums.com/showthread.php?t=22124

It's really not that bad. Totally fixable
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #46
Quote from: daminc;261173
It's really not that bad. Totally fixable

Wish I was as skilled as you ;) , and had the money/tools to get it fixed. I hate to let this car go. I hate that somebody let it get in the shape its in, that makes me more mad than anything. :mad: :mad: :mad:
FOXLESS!!

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII

Reply #47
Quote from: 88BlueBird;261127
20thAnniver-ls.....what kinda of shape is your Full Digi Cluster in (the one with 116K+)?? Any scratches & does everything work? How much you want for it?
My zip is 48174

It has a few of those "white spots" but they are hardly noticeable, I'm still waiting to see if 17needhelp is still gonna get the car,
but if he don't i should know by later tonight. I will keep you updated.
FOXLESS!!

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII

Reply #48
Well, the guy i was selling it to couldn't come up with the money. Looks like iI may keep it for a while. May try and start doing some bodywork myself. I feel another thread coming on.....have no clue where to start.....
FOXLESS!!

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII

Reply #49
just follow my thread step by step
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #50
Yep. sounds like a good start. Gotta learn from the best;)  All 105 pages of project evolution, here i come...
FOXLESS!!

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII

Reply #51
if you part it out. i want the fenders if they arent rot boxes.

and i need me some doors. but usually those are all fubard.

Reply #52
Fenders are rotted and so are doors, sorry man.
FOXLESS!!

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII

Reply #53
ah all gooood.

Reply #54
Well, Gotta get rid of it for real this time. Need money real bad. Some py stuff just happened:mad:  Whatever I don't sell, will go to the syard next week. I'm for real  this time. Can't afford to change my mind....again. Well here is a little list of what I can think of that is good in the car. All prices are best offer + shipping. If you don't see something here, ask me and I'll let you know.

Body....

Really , the only thing good on the body is the header panel, complete. (headlights need polished).

Interior....

All the dash trim is in good shape (it's woodgrain)
Digital cluster
Stock radio and equalizer

I have whatever SO motor parts anybody needs
Also have an h pipe in excellent condition. Not sure what brand, I'll get the part # tomorrow - they can be used for shorties or longtubes. They have both 02 sensor bungs but they are missing some studs.

I'm sure there are more good parts in the car, so if you need something else let me know and I'll check it out.
I'll post pics of whatever you're interested in, just ask.
FOXLESS!!

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII

Reply #55
bumpy
FOXLESS!!

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII

Reply #56
passenger fender pic please?????
[/IMG]
Just enjoyin the ride!!!!

Reply #57
i just want to see how bad the rust is,,,,, and if that bottom bracket is still in tact......
[/IMG]
Just enjoyin the ride!!!!

Reply #58
its rotted pretty bad
FOXLESS!!

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII

Reply #59
do you have checker pattern cougar xr-7 speedometer bezel?