Skip to main content
Topic: On the way to the hospital at 5am.... (Read 1947 times) previous topic - next topic

On the way to the hospital at 5am....

Taking my Wife in for a C section, for our second child.  We have to be there for 5:30am, but her operation is at 8? :punchballs:  WTF?  this is gonna suck, but the end result will be worth it. LOL :D

we have no idea what it is and are hoping for a daughter this time....

dont matter as long as it is health.

Reply #1
hey congrats on the soon to be new arrival!

My first was born in November...it's a amazing being a parent.:D
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)

Reply #2
not knowing what your having for 9 months seems pretty fun, Congrats! :)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #3
Congratulations!

Reply #4
Good luck to everybody. We did the same thing with both of ours. Knowing what you're going to have seems to ruin half of the surprise when the day comes. My Mum didn't know, and her Mum didn't, and so on and so forth. Why do I need to know if I'm going to have a boy or girl? I can always paint the nursery after they get here. Technology is taking all of the humanity out of being a human. ;)

Here's to scheduled C-sections. :cheers: There was a lot less stress in our house with our second because he was scheduled.

Reply #5
Goood Luck Ron..

Remember, Alex can be used even if it's a boy or a girl ;)

Reply #6
WOO-HOO !!! Early morning C-Section.They're the best.LOL.LOL.We have an Alex as well.Turned out pretty smart.Congrats (early).
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #7
Congrats man!!! Ill bet its a girl just like you want!!!
[/IMG]
Just enjoyin the ride!!!!

Reply #9
Congrats ron.
Wife had an 8:30am c-section when we went for our little guy.
First thing on your mind was have to check coolcats before i go eh ron LOL.
Cars on the brain LOL.

Reply #10
Congrats man, I didn't know what we were having (hoped it was a boy) and my wife kept saying "its a girl I know it.". Sure enough Jacki was WRONG. You'll have a girl I am sure! Being a parent is a new story everyday isn't it. Enjoy your sleepless nights they soon too will pass.

Reply #11
So??? What is it?? I mean, it's 10:16, you'd think RJ could post it by now!

LMAO! :rollin: just kidding man!

Congrats!
:cougarsmily:~Karen~

Reply #12
hahah thanks guys, I am here for a bit then back to the Welland Hospital to be with my new son.  thanks for the complements guys.

Reply #13
Congrats Ron! Welland Hospital eh? If I'd known sooner I would have my mom to prepare a special meal for you, I believe she's working today.

Reply #14
Congrats man! Another Thunderbird/Cougar guy to add to the family roster!