Skip to main content
Topic: have pets? read this! (Read 1547 times) previous topic - next topic

have pets? read this!

To be posted VERY LOW on the refrigerator door - nose height.[FONT='Courier New']

[/FONT]Dear Dogs and Cats,[FONT='Courier New']
[/FONT] [FONT='Courier New']
[/FONT]The dishes with the paw print are yours and contain your food.  The[FONT='Courier New']
[/FONT]other dishes are mine and contain my food. Please note, placing a paw[FONT='Courier New']
[/FONT]print in the middle of my plate and food does not stake a claim for it[FONT='Courier New']
[/FONT]becoming your food and dish, nor do I find that aesthetically pleasing[FONT='Courier New']
[/FONT]in the slightest.[FONT='Courier New']

[/FONT]The stairway was not designed by NASCAR and is not a racetrack.  Beating[FONT='Courier New']
[/FONT]me to the bottom is not the object.  Tripping me doesn't help because I[FONT='Courier New']
[/FONT]fall faster than you can run.[FONT='Courier New']

[/FONT]I cannot buy anything  bigger than a king sized bed.  I am very sorry[FONT='Courier New']
[/FONT]about this. Do not think I will continue sleeping on the couch to ensure[FONT='Courier New']
[/FONT]your comfort.  Dogs and cats can actually curl up in a ball when they[FONT='Courier New']
[/FONT]sleep.  It is not necessary to sleep perpendicular to each or stretched out to the fullest extent possible.  I also know that sticking[FONT='Courier New']
[/FONT]tails straight out and having tongues hanging out the other end to[FONT='Courier New']
[/FONT]maximize space is nothing but sarcasm.[FONT='Courier New']

[/FONT]For the last time, there is not a secret exit from the bathroom.  If by[FONT='Courier New']
[/FONT]some miracle I beat you there and  manage to get the door shut, it is[FONT='Courier New']
[/FONT]not  necessary to claw , whine, meow, try to turn the  or  get your[FONT='Courier New']
[/FONT]paw under the edge and try to  pull the door open.  I must exit through[FONT='Courier New']
[/FONT]the same door I entered.  Also, I have been using the bathroom for years[FONT='Courier New']
[/FONT]-- canine or feline attendance isn't required.[FONT='Courier New']

[/FONT]The proper order is kiss me, then go smell the other dog or cat's butt.[FONT='Courier New']
[/FONT]I cannot stress this enough![FONT='Courier New']

[/FONT]To pacify you, my dear pets, I have posted the following message on our[FONT='Courier New']
[/FONT]front[FONT='Courier New']
[/FONT]door:[FONT='Courier New']

[/FONT]To All Non-Pet Owners Who Visit & Like to Complain About Our Pets:[FONT='Courier New']
[/FONT]1. They live here. You  don't.[FONT='Courier New']
[/FONT]2. If you don't want their hair on your clothes, stay off the furniture.[FONT='Courier New']
[/FONT](That's why they call it "fur"niture.)
3. I like my pets a lot better than I like most people.[FONT='Courier New']
[/FONT]4. To you, it's an animal. To me, he/she is an adopted son/daughter who[FONT='Courier New']
[/FONT]is short, hairy, walks on all fours and doesn't  speak clearly.[FONT='Courier New']
[/FONT] [FONT='Courier New']
[/FONT]Remember: In many ways,  dogs and cats are better than kids because[FONT='Courier New']
[/FONT]they:[FONT='Courier New']
[/FONT]1. Eat less[FONT='Courier New']
[/FONT]2. Don't ask for money all the time[FONT='Courier New']
[/FONT]3. Are easier to train[FONT='Courier New']
[/FONT]4. Normally come when called[FONT='Courier New']
[/FONT]5. Never ask to drive the car[FONT='Courier New']
[/FONT]6. Don't hang out with drug-using friends
7. Don't smoke or drink
8. Don't have to buy the latest fashions
9. Don't want to wear your clothes[FONT='Courier New']
[/FONT]10. Don't need a "gazillion"  dollars for college.[FONT='Courier New']
[/FONT]And finally,[FONT='Courier New']
[/FONT]11. If they get pregnant, you can sell their children
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)

have pets? read this!

Reply #1
Hey, that sounds like how it is at our house!!!! LOL. :rollin: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin:
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

have pets? read this!

Reply #2
Yep the ones with the fur coates rule. at least in my house.
THERE SPECIAL.
They need to be smacked.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

have pets? read this!

Reply #3
Awesome
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1974 maverick lsx powered turbo car SOLD
1973 maverick Tijuana Taxi Tribute
1957 chevy LSX Turbo project (race car)
Owner of Joe Dirt Fabrication

have pets? read this!

Reply #5
My dog walked in the room and licked my arm while i was reading this... and everything is so true, the wife got a kick out of it too ( We're not the only ones..)
FOXLESS!!

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII

have pets? read this!

Reply #6
My dog used to lick my hand every morning, and yes all that is true lol.
85 Tbird 5.0
78 F150 351w
13 F150 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost

have pets? read this!

Reply #7
yep for me to except my dog loves to drink...and then she wants to fight ..and then she starts the loving again...u know shes a tipical drunk
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

have pets? read this!

Reply #8
11. If they get pregnant, you can sell their children

that part really made me laugh :rollin:
1988 Thunderbird sport
2004 Ford F150 Lariat
2008  Chevrolet Cobalt Sport
2007 Suzuki DR-Z400S dual sport/Supermoto
1988 Thunderbird LX - sold
1988 Mercury Cougar XR-7 with GST kit - gone

have pets? read this!

Reply #9
sounds the same at my place too.
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

have pets? read this!

Reply #10
They forgot the part where my two labs love to dig under the fence to get out.;)        But other than that very true.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]http://www.fquick.com/slicksport88
88 Sport - 5.0HO, Mass Air, A9L, 73mm C&L meter, BBK CAI, 255 lph pump, 1.7 roller rockers,Professional Products damper, Chuck W motor mounts, BBK shorties & H-pipe, Flowmaster 40 series, 8.8 rear w/3.27's, 93 Cobra M/C, BAER 13in. drilled/slotted rotors front and back, cobra calipers, Russell braided brake lines front & back, C/C plates, 03cobra rims, 255/40/17 Nitto 555's all around

have pets? read this!

Reply #11
Quote from: grutinator;252358
11. If they get pregnant, you can sell their children

that part really made me laugh :rollin:

Me too, although Hunter didn't find it quite as amusing. ;)
:cougarsmily:~Karen~

have pets? read this!

Reply #12
Hahahahahaha..I love it.  In my house that whole story fits quite well, of course there are....and at last count.........

1 Maltese
1 Bulldog (has about 5 teeth left, is mostly blind and deaf)
1 Boxer
1 Chihuahua
1 Siamese cat
1 (big ass white fluffy cat)
1 Hairless rat
1 Yorkshire Terrior
2 Mallory Ducks (at least they live outside)

There are 5 bedrooms in the house and the animals use them all.  I'm just glad we got rid of the two great danes, a pot belly pig (coyote got it) and the kids came home with a couple of boxer puppies.(they stayed all of about 10 mins)

So I can agree with that letter.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]1987 Turbo Coupe
LenTech Strip Terminator Valve Body AOD, 302 Stroker (cid 347) 10:1 Compresion
Ford Racing Cast 3.40 Crank Balanced, Pioneer Forged 5.4 Rods, Mahle Flat Top Pistons 4.40, Edelbrock Performer RPM Alluminum Heads
Ford Racing 220 Duration 500 Lift Cam, Edelbrock Performer Intake Manifold , Edelbrock 800 cfm Performer Carb
Flowtech Headers, KYB Adjustable Shocks, Dyna Max Exhaust
355 Posi Rearend