Skip to main content
Topic: exhaust exits... (Read 2899 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: exhaust exits...

Reply #15
Here are the ones for the Tbird/Cougar that fit and work with the column shift. :D They are made by Heddman.

THUNDERBIRD  TRANSMISSION 
Years Engine Painted Hedder Part# HTC Hedder Part# Elite Part# Repl. Gasket  A/C P/S Auto Col Auto Flr Std Col Std Flr Emissions Tube & Collector
82-88 302W 88360* 88366* 88368* 27340 1, 6, 45, 104 Y Y Y Y N Y (D) 11/2", 3"
82-88 302W 88380* 88386* 88388* 27340 1, 6, 15, 45 Y Y Y Y N Y (D) 11/2", 3"
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Reply #16
I got a set of Hooker headers that work with a column.  I didn't even have to toy around with my mounts.....http://www.holley.com/HiOctn/ProdLine/Products/ES/ESHHSCH/Mustang2.html
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #17
any picts there paul?

Reply #18
Ill get some tomorrow when it's light out :D
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #19
yeah man im thinking of getting the balence tube and 2 super 40's and 2 45 degree bends basically your exhaust system ;)

btw: that little import British cigarette, importsfourlife doesnt even have a car so dont wory about the bashings  grrrrrrr stupid ricers

Reply #20
I'm not..... I left a message on your page.  Repoted that dude for abuse as well...here's some pics of the headers and exhaust :D

Reply #21
The headers.....Shoulda went with ceramic coated, but I was not rollin in dough 7 years ago....

Reply #22
Why even consider long-tubes for a mostly stock street-driven car? 

Hell the 14" white-wall tires should go before you get in it that deep....

You have a 5.0 SO, right?  Stock heads, stock cam?  Not enough breathing to even be able to take advantage of anything long-tubes would offer.

Do shorties and an H-pipe with some decent lers......
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo

Reply #23
hey paul, my car is a pos says that gay dude, my car is on his site

you have aol or msn messenger?

Reply #24
Nope, no IM as of yet.....never really needed it.  I'll have to download one.....

Reply #25
Quote from: Chuck W
Why even consider long-tubes for a mostly stock street-driven car? 

i have a pair of long tubes waiting to go on a 5.0, the reason, they are 100 bucks new, couldnt say no to the price
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #26
Quote from: Tbird232ci
i have a pair of long tubes waiting to go on a 5.0, the reason, they are 100 bucks new, couldnt say no to the price

Cheap ass..  :hick:
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo

Reply #27
you best believe it!

you on MSN tonight? or callin it a night soon?
It's Gumby's fault.