Skip to main content
Topic: Brokeness/Motor Funds Sale-5/29/09 (Read 2126 times) previous topic - next topic

Brokeness/Motor Funds Sale-5/29/09

Reply #30
ok thanks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
88 5.0L aod with duel flowmaster and speedo mod
88 5.0L H.O with 5 speed R.I.P
87 3.8L no trans. geting h.o and 5speed (project never ending thunder) started it as of 8-14-10
96 bronco xl 5.0L 5 speed man4x4
:birdsmily:

Reply #31
Red center console still around?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #32
Quote from: daminc;271143

Which one? I have an 87-88 in my car that is spray bombed but I could strip it clean if you wanted it.

Also have an 83-84 full length in red.

Both are still in one piece where it meets the dash. The 83-84 had one little crossover piece break off but it is toward the center IIRC and I think I still have the piece so it can be fixed, not that it will ever be seen.

Which would you like? All my interior is coming out soon so it doesnt matter to me.

Dont you have a gray full length? Trade?
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #33
Got a pic of the full length in red. I don't have one to trade. mabe something else?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Join us on Facebook

Reply #34
Quote from: daminc;271157
Got a pic of the full length in red. I don't have one to trade. mabe something else?

I can grab you some this weekend. It needs cleaned up more. I did a quick scrub after I got it home but needs a little more.

Ill trade you for a 'vert?

I just figured if you needed red, I need gray, it would have been a great deal. What do you got to trade?
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #35
DVP
Ill trade you for a 'vert?

lol, It's for the vert
DVP
I just figured if you needed red, I need gray, it would have been a great deal. What do you got to trade?

Depends on what you need
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
Join us on Facebook

Reply #36
Quote from: daminc;271165
lol, It's for the vert

Depends on what you need

PM'd
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #37
Quote from: hellsing73;271142
ok thanks

Only have the one left that is eventually going on my car. Ill keep an eye out for you.

Quote from: daminc;271143

My garage and father werent too nice to the console.

1986 Cougar LS

Reply #38
Hmmmm.... That's pretty bad dude.
No other part with that?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
Join us on Facebook

Reply #39
Quote from: daminc;272001
Hmmmm.... That's pretty bad dude.
No other part with that?

Yeah I know.... Not too happy about it. Was perfect when I got it. Think Ill just try and get it to fit with some heat and dye it. Plus I think the red might be fading on the pass side. Sorry man.
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #40
Bump...

Needs some parts.....
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #41
Need money for my replacement motor. New parts will be added tonight along with pictures of everything I have at my house.
1986 Cougar LS