Skip to main content
Topic: parting 88 t/c (Read 3148 times) previous topic - next topic

parting 88 t/c

Reply #45
man i'm glad you mentioned the seat track, i was gonna ship the whole thing!

parting 88 t/c

Reply #46
Hey Do you still have one of the glove box's and does the latch work? and would you have the driver's side rear quarter pbuttstuff trim that goes behind the wheel well? how much  would both be to ship to 39465?
1987 Thunderbird Sport (soon to be GT edition) - In shop getting new paint job and interior work. (put on hold as of 11/2/2010, Resumed and going at it slowly its hard to be poor nowadays...)

parting 88 t/c

Reply #47
Just let me know when you can,I'm easy to find.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

parting 88 t/c

Reply #48
Rare breed, i have both items you want. I have a blue and red glovebox, both in excellent shape. I will be up to the car this Sunday so i will get the trim and give you a quote Monday/tuesday if thats OK.

parting 88 t/c

Reply #49
yeah that is ok and i am also interested in the top half of the rear seat the top half of my rear seat is the one that doesn't have the neck supports and the arm rest.
1987 Thunderbird Sport (soon to be GT edition) - In shop getting new paint job and interior work. (put on hold as of 11/2/2010, Resumed and going at it slowly its hard to be poor nowadays...)

parting 88 t/c

Reply #50
rare....you got PM

parting 88 t/c

Reply #51
Any news on the seat?
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

parting 88 t/c

Reply #52
vinnie, no sorry. i couldnt escape work in time to get to the UPS store. It's broken down and ready to go so i'll get over there first thing in the morning.

parting 88 t/c

Reply #53
No hurry at all,just checking.Oh,one more question,it is a raven seat,right?It looks like mine in the pics.Thanks,and remember,no rush,just whenever it fits into your schedule.

parting 88 t/c

Reply #54
freightquote..... just call the guy and ask for a price to ship a car seat. can't hurt to see.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

parting 88 t/c

Reply #55
freekin crazy stuff lately man. Getting ready to call it quits after 23 years in the AF so I am pushing to get a degree before I get out and TRYING to save some $$.  I got a big paper due monday and Sunday i am sellin the motor/trans to a dude and we got to pull it then... the money is  good but I am going to regret it i know as i want a spare.
  I am gonna take some pics of this dudes garage if i can cuz it will make you cry.  dude has some amazing stuff in this po dunk place called Jay Fl....68 shelby gt 500, big block cougar eliminator, 64 fairlane and on and on.  He's got a 64 ranchero for sale, tubbed and all for $2k.

parting 88 t/c

Reply #56
can you sell me the ecu?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]1988 Turbo Coupe 19psi ,K&N Cone TurboBack 3in Exhaust , Ported Big Valve Head w/ Bo 1.5 , Stinger short throw

dew wipes

Reply #57
do you still have-a pair of inside dew wipes- if so -sold

parting 88 t/c

Reply #58
i have the EEC...$60 including shipping.