Skip to main content
Topic: In progress Sport pics.... (Read 36670 times) previous topic - next topic

In progress Sport pics....

Reply #435
Oh yeah,Mason.I forgot that you've been gone a while.......cheating on us.LOL.You've missed a few things haven't you?
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #436
Holy Effing God Man!!! Ive Been Away For Too Long!

The Car Is Soooo Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit

Reply #437
Thanks a lot guys.A lot can happen in a short amount of time..I've yet to provide a tire spinning shot.No time for the boy and I to get together and do that.Maybe soon.Tomorrow morning I'm going to try and replace my seat back frame.I dread that.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #438
seat isnt too bad.
Be careful with the tire spinning... I got another ticket last ngiht for sliding on water...
I need new tires...
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #439
When I eventually get my 17x10.5 wheels out back,that'll make a difference.

Reply #440
Quote from: vinnietbird;255075
When I eventually get my 17x10.5 wheels out back,that'll make a difference.

Quit joking, you know you need a little more umff to spin them big boy's.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #441
Hey,the Sport can tear up the 255's out back as it is,plus,I'd like to have some wider tires out back.I don't mind pulling the quads for that.

Reply #442
We didn't see them 255's on fire yet!!, oh yeh the rikines just spin with little burn and smoke.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #443
Quote from: Kitz Kat;255105
We didn't see them 255's on fire yet!!, oh yeh the rikines just spin with little burn and smoke.

Did I tell you guys I did a Terminator swap....:hick: 

We didnt see it so we dont believe it.

The smoke show must happen....:burnout:
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #444
Vinnie,  I don't think I've ever seen a green Tbird.  I love the wheels too.  Great job.
Armed Forces Car Club
Eastern Sierra Chapter, California
WEB:  armedforcescarclub.com

Reply #445
Quote from: tbirdsps;255108
Vinnie, I don't think I've ever seen a green Tbird. I love the wheels too. Great job.

Kiss ass!!lol.

Reply #446
O.K.,tomorrow,Alex (my little man) is going to take a couple of pics for me.I already know that Rikens don't put on the best smoke show,BUT,they can spin a lot faster than the car is moving.LOL.

Reply #447
Quote from: vinnietbird;255144
O.K.,tomorrow,Alex (my little man) is going to take a couple of pics for me.I already know that Rikens don't put on the best smoke show,BUT,they can spin a lot faster than the car is moving.LOL.

Ahh yes the power of peer pressure.

"Hey if he doesnt want to drink then leave him alone." "Man dont fell pressured to drink.... But you want to hit this blunt?" One of the funniest conversations to watch at a party ever. You would have to be there
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #448
It's not really peer pressure.I have a habit of spinning the tires every day that I drive anyway.The only difference is it'll be on film this time.LOL.

Reply #449
Quote from: vinnietbird;250823
Here's a few new ones.....

Now that is hot!!!!!!!!!!  Keep the moulding off too, that's belongs in the 80's.