Skip to main content
Topic: Got my header panel and grill thanks FordTruckFreak (Read 2851 times) previous topic - next topic

Got my header panel and grill thanks FordTruckFreak

Reply #15
I am kinda mad now that i think about it time for me to get some sleep.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.cardomain.com/id/Carpimp1987
1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.
1988 T-Bird 5.0 HO DD/Sleeper/next project car :birdsmily:
1988 Cougar XR7 5.0 HO Vortech Supercharged being bulit right now :cougarsmily:

Reply #16
There does seem to be a lack of communication.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #17
So, mabe his computer died. That seems to be a possibility, what with Microsoft putting there money into commercials that I don't understand, instead of fixing their OS.
Normally when we don't see someone around here, it's almost always computer related. And being someone that used to fix them, it usually takes about 10 days to 2 weeks to turn them around.

That's all I got.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #18
Last of all V8Demon i sent the money on the 8th and has not been on since the 15th where is my Tracking

I read that the first time.  My post about the 15th was in reference to this

Sent him a PM a few days back still have heard nothing

As in MAYBE he never got your PM.
Have you tried his e-mail or any other method to contact him?

There does seem to be a lack of communication.

Just like almost every other time there's a negative feedback thread like this.
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #19
Today is a new day and my day off forget i will wait tilll the 8th of next month. If your PC is broke does that mean the post office is broke? i am just going to wait this out a little bit longer and try not to post anything for  a week or so on this thread right here.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.

Reply #20
Maybe his leg is "broke"? Or his neck? Perhaps he's ill? Perhaps a family member is ill?

Believe it or not, life happens outside this forum. I find it hard to believe that with all the good transactions Beau has had that he'd decide to screw you over for $75. If he hasn't been online, and if he hasn't shipped your header panel yet, I'm sure he's got  good reason.
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #21
Quote from: Carpimp1987;240831
saided

Jesus Christ....

Quote from: Carpimp1987;240831
paided

Spell or quit posting.

Since he hasn't been on, he hasn't go your PMs.  I would suggest taking a deep breath and giving him the benefit of the doubt for now.  I understand that it has been a while, but there may be something very wrong...you don't know and I don't know.  Chill out.
88 TC, Lots of Mods.

Reply #22
Carpimp,,
due to his being MIA,, your gonna feel real bad when he finally gets back on here........decides to post a very sad story,,, then trolls down to see a thread about this.

Why in the world do people do transactions with eachother and not have phone numbers.

I wont buy  off anyone unit I talk to them on the phone.  You got his number, he has your number, not reason to not stay in touch.  God forbid you decide to let a stinking computer be your primary path of communications.  You can thank technology for that and its not your fault.  Many people want to stay invisible by hiding behind a computer but if you exchange money,, better get digits.

Reply #23
Someone i know that has a nice 5.0 mustang was riding their street bike clipped a BMW at 100mph+ and hit the railing took 60-70 bags of blood and its still in a coma like 5 days later.

Also i got a few more bad stories just for this week so life is not always great but i can't go MIA because someone will always bring up my name so Cars are a lifestyle and you can go missing for awhile but you gotta show back up sooner or later.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #24
Quote from: Carpimp1987;241388
Someone i know that has a nice 5.0 mustang was riding their street bike clipped a BMW at 100mph+ and hit the railing took 60-70 bags of blood and its still in a coma like 5 days later.

Also i got a few more bad stories just for this week so life is not always great but i can't go MIA because someone will always bring up my name so Cars are a lifestyle and you can go missing for awhile but you gotta show back up sooner or later.

im not cutting on you or anything,, i agree.

but,,, an old saying...........

"you might be dead right, but your still dead"

Reply #25
Seller expects pay in resonable time. Why should I as the buyer expect different. I had a similar issue but did not post negative. Seller took on new job and was unable to ship. Took over 2 months. Seller never contacted me to what was going on. These things are not right. If you sell be prepared to ship promtly upon reciept of payment.

Reply #26
Quote from: chas jr;241513
Seller expects pay in resonable time. Why should I as the buyer expect different. I had a similar issue but did not post negative. Seller took on new job and was unable to ship. Took over 2 months. Seller never contacted me to what was going on. These things are not right. If you sell be prepared to ship promtly upon reciept of payment.

good point:bowdown:

good riot act as well, many should be so nice as to ship as quick as they got payment.

Reply #27
Wow you got 4 days for something to show up or at least sign on to this site and say sorry and get your act together. Be a good person take my money use it to fix up your ride help yourself out help someone else out but please send me a Big Box with the parts to get my life on the road and my car fixed or at least the option to have the parts laying around to do so.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #28
Honestly I think something is seriously wrong for him to not have even signed in. Have you tried to look up his #. You should have all his info from PayPal or where you sent the money.
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #29
Quote from: DVP;241785
Honestly I think something is seriously wrong for him to not have even signed in. Have you tried to look up his #. You should have all his info from PayPal or where you sent the money.

Yeah.
1987 20th Anniversary Cougar, 302 "5.0" GT-40 heads (F3ZE '93 Cobra) and TMoss Ported H.O. intake, H.O. camshaft
2.5" Duals, no cats, Flowmaster 40s, Richmond 3.73s w/ Trac-Lok, maxed out Baumann shift kit, 3000 RPM Dirty Dog non-lock TC
Aside from the Mustang crinkle headers, still looks like it's only 150 HP...
1988 Black XR7 Trick Flow top end, Tremec 3550
1988 Black XR7 Procharger P600B intercooled, Edelbrock Performer non-RPM heads, GT40 intake AOD, 13 PSI @5000 RPM. 93 octane