Skip to main content
Topic: Got my header panel and grill thanks FordTruckFreak (Read 2856 times) previous topic - next topic

Got my header panel and grill thanks FordTruckFreak

Reply #30
You must have his name and address.
send a letter, someone will probably get it and respond if there's been a serious problem. include your phone # in the letter too.
And don't write a pissy letter, just in case. ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #31
Your right that would work its only a few more cents soon in the next few days i will dig up 50 cents off my floor board and send him a note and i won't be a @$$ and see if that helps anything.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.cardomain.com/id/Carpimp1987
1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.
1988 T-Bird 5.0 HO DD/Sleeper/next project car :birdsmily:
1988 Cougar XR7 5.0 HO Vortech Supercharged being bulit right now :cougarsmily:

Reply #32
alright....i hope the kid is okay. does he have a myspace or something.....? nvmnd...he was on today

http://www.myspace.com/92909833
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~

Reply #33
Quote from: shame302;241895
alright....i hope the kid is okay. does he have a myspace or something.....? nvmnd...he was on today

http://www.myspace.com/92909833

I don't see anything good coming from that
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #34
Ummm...I don't know where to begin, except that I was wrong in taking so long to ship the parts..they are out the door today.
I'll PM tracking numbers, as soon as I get back with them.

While I won't go into details, there was no blood, and guts kinda story, but I did have some personal issues, coupled with a new job, and some baby issues thrown at me as well, but that's sounding like an excues, which it isnt..i shoulda done what needed to be done when it needed doing, and for that i'm sorry.
I deserve the negative feedback for the delay when I've always been one to ship promptly..so...if it stays, i'll grin and go on.

Anyway...I've kinda missed you guys..and Carpimp, Amooset, I'll have your tracking numbers ASAP..so check your inboxes.

Again, sorry...this isnt the way to do business, and i'm ashamed at my lack of attention to the matter. it will NOT happen again, i promise.

-Beau-
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)

Reply #35
Alright guy's, let's have a group hug & move on! Glad to hear your alive & well.

Reply #36
+1
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~

Reply #37
i say carpimp changes it. Its a great price for a headerpanel and a month isn't unreasonable for how large it is.
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Reply #38
the size of an item dosn't make it take longer, just longer to find a  box to fit it. LOL
1986 T-bird
347 stroker motor
185 AFR Heads
TrickFlow cam 224/232-542/563
Victor Jr. intake CNC ported
Quickfuel Holley 800 cfm
Hooker 1-3/4 long tubes
Custom built AOD
B&M 3000 stall
8.8 w/4.30 gears
UPR K-member,A-Arms,and coil-overs
UPR upper/lower control arms
Strange shocks/struts
26x10x15 M/T slicks
11.48@119.27
(coming soon Tremec 3550)
The Finished Product
http://s174.photobucket.com/albums/w92/03grinnie/T-bird/

Reply #39
Quote from: 347Thunder;242107
the size of an item dosn't make it take longer, just longer to find a  box to fit it. LOL

You has to make you's own  box to fit it, lol :hick:

(but that wasn't the issue, not at all..)
'98 Explorer 5.0

Reply #40
LOL i say i am happy as soon as i get the box and the other guy that posted on here gets whatever he orders. The price is good and the only thing i could want more is a TC nose but i could not find one anywhere for okay price.

Even as everyone by now has a side to this i really don't care after he sends out the stuff and i will play Fallout 3 and gears of war 2 till it gets here.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.

Reply #41
Today i got a big box header panel and grill pics later cut him a little slack guys.

Thanks man
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #42
So if you're happy, edit the thread title. I could, but it's up to you.
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #43
Well i got it 34 days after he got the money but form the time he sent it only took maybe 4 or 5 days. As long as he gets you guys a tracking number and sends it right after payment he should be a okay guy to get a few small parts form.

At least i did not get a ticket for not having my lights on after i left the movies.....cops kept asking if i was drunk followed the pen with my eyes for like a min and got a nice warning. Only been pulled over 2 times and got no tickets and i will be 21 next month so not doing to bad. All this means is more money to fix the car i was worried for a few secs but not long.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #44
Glad you got it, and sorry i took so (too ) long to get it out to you...

Don't play around with drinking and driving...yet another friend was buried yesterday for that. Left behind 4 kids.

Anyway...thanks for changing the feedback, but I feel as though I deserved the negative...show me pics when you get your car fixed and painted, etc. :D
'98 Explorer 5.0