Skip to main content
Topic: seat belt needed (Read 541 times) previous topic - next topic

seat belt needed

i need the "female" side of the drivers side seatbelt. grey or black prefered colors
1988 LX coupe. a dressed up motor with full exhaust and BBK shorties with flowmasters, BBK CAI, accufab 65mm tb, HO upper intake, cobra valve covers.

seat belt needed

Reply #1
you mean the side the attaches to the seat? If so I have a grey one in my parts car. which seat do you need, drivers or passenger?

seat belt needed

Reply #2
yeah, thats it!! i need the drivers side. i'll send a PM with my address when you answer back. thank you
1988 LX coupe. a dressed up motor with full exhaust and BBK shorties with flowmasters, BBK CAI, accufab 65mm tb, HO upper intake, cobra valve covers.

seat belt needed

Reply #3
sorry for the delayed responce. Do you still need this? I found a passenger one... thats the good one from my parts car. I believe i have a spare drivers side one in one of my spare parts boxes. I'll have to look. I marked them with contents, but not a complete list. I'll get back to you next weekend. I believe I have one, im just not 100% sure.

seat belt needed

Reply #4
ok, just get back to me and let me know whats up, thank you

seat belt needed

Reply #5
I have a set of Raven inner belts in excellent,un-cracked shape for a price.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

seat belt needed

Reply #6
how much and what is raven brand how soon can you ship

would love to buy them

Reply #7
Quote from: vinnietbird;242337
I have a set of Raven inner belts in excellent,un-cracked shape for a price.

would love to buy them if you still have them

seat belt needed

Reply #8
Have a gray one. PM me
1986 Cougar LS

seat belt needed

Reply #9
Quote from: 88'birdlover;243736
how much and what is raven brand how soon can you ship

Raven is the color
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

seat belt needed

Reply #10
Quote from: daminc;245447
Raven is the color

It's Ford fancy talk for gray.
1987 Turbo Coupe - Son's car
1987 Super Coupe - Son's project car
1934 Ford - My project car

seat belt needed

Reply #11
Quote from: FLSTCI71;245506
It's Ford fancy talk for gray.

actually, ford had 200,000 grey shades:punchballs:

mine are charcoal....  they're a bitch to find.....  do you need the sleeve or just the belt itself?

OOOH!!!  I'm a Eco Hypermiler :burnout: Not bad for 79mph on the interstate 2hours a day