Skip to main content
Topic: my 88 t-bird sport (Read 2209 times) previous topic - next topic

my 88 t-bird sport

Hello all im fairly new here and would like to show you all my baby i bought back in march for $700.00 bucks its basiclly all origbuttstuff except for the mustang rims,and the dual staight pipes from front to rear.i am the 3rd owner and when i got her she only had 56,300 miles on it . give me some feed back !X

X

X

my 88 t-bird sport

Reply #1
Looks like a nice, clean car for $700.  What motor you sporting?
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

my 88 t-bird sport

Reply #2
Im hopin a 5o if he has straights on it. But ive only heard 3.8 stangs with God knows what and Flowmasters.

Sounds like my car when i got it but mine was 1 owner and just shy of 54000 for $400. Wish I would have kept it as nice as it was.
1986 Cougar LS

my 88 t-bird sport

Reply #3
yes it has the 5.0

my 88 t-bird sport

Reply #4
i want to redo her in more of a play toy then an everday driver like im doing right now but that will have to wait and i will get some better pics on here soon

my 88 t-bird sport

Reply #5
Nice car, welcome aboard
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

my 88 t-bird sport

Reply #6
Sweet Bird.I also have a Sport.It;s gone through a lot of changes,and still needs paint.Yours is great looking.Welcome.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

my 88 t-bird sport

Reply #7
Looks like you have a great start!  Welcome to the Sport club.  Need some clearer pics though :D .  But I'm just bein picky!

my 88 t-bird sport

Reply #8
thanks for the welcome my bird needs some tlc on the body and new paint thinking of black with orange stripes and matching leather interior and building the engine up to if not more than 350hp

my 88 t-bird sport

Reply #9
Nice looking Sport. I'd like to see some better pics :D
Just for info the search on this forum is amazing at finding other ideas and advice

my 88 t-bird sport

Reply #10
Car looks good, Welcome aboard!

my 88 t-bird sport

Reply #11
Looks like a great deal! Very clean! Welcome to the forum!

my 88 t-bird sport

Reply #12
Looks nice and clean.......wellcome!
[/IMG]
Just enjoyin the ride!!!!

my 88 t-bird sport

Reply #13
thank you all for the great welcome the clearer pics will be coming soon

my 88 t-bird sport

Reply #14
hello all i know that i have been dorment for awhile been working none stop but have some sad news on my 88 bird i hit a 3 point buck going 65 mph i took pics of the damage but will put pics up of her soon damage and all