Skip to main content
Topic: TRX's - Rated PG-13 (For Penetration References) (Read 3579 times) previous topic - next topic

TRX's - Rated PG-13 (For Penetration References)

Reply #30
Man yall must have no friends cause man I was just trying to get info on the wheels and I am not buying them, So I would say I am going to send all of all a 40lb box full of  30lb ass raping then a 10lb ass woppen  ofter the rapping so when the FEX comes to yalls door, yall better be scared. LOL

P.S. I am joken so don't PMSing on me guys I am going with the joke.

Reply #31
Well I aint answerin the door anymore. So......HA!!!! :D ;)
1987 20th Anniversary Cougar, 302 "5.0" GT-40 heads (F3ZE '93 Cobra) and TMoss Ported H.O. intake, H.O. camshaft
2.5" Duals, no cats, Flowmaster 40s, Richmond 3.73s w/ Trac-Lok, maxed out Baumann shift kit, 3000 RPM Dirty Dog non-lock TC
Aside from the Mustang crinkle headers, still looks like it's only 150 HP...
1988 Black XR7 Trick Flow top end, Tremec 3550
1988 Black XR7 Procharger P600B intercooled, Edelbrock Performer non-RPM heads, GT40 intake AOD, 13 PSI @5000 RPM. 93 octane

Reply #32
Quote from: gumby;233874

$200 for TRX rims

^LMAO!!!!
Well from the nuts on his Saturn to the ass rapage on the rims, I dont know what else to say...

again... ^LMAO....

Dude I feel bad for you....  you seem to have taken Fila's spot on the shiznit pole....:flip:

Reply #33
Quote from: 1WLD BRD;233926
Dude I feel bad for you....  you seem to have taken Fila's spot on the shiznit pole....:flip:

Nahh, he ain't even close to what Mikey did...thank god.
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #34
Man this is one of the funniest threads Ive seen here.

And dude you MUST be from VA with all the yalls in your post there.
93 Festiva L, 193k miles, BP+T/G25MR swap, T3 50trim .48/.42, SRT FMIC, Capri electronics/Rocketchip, 2.5" exhaust
bests: ET 12.86, MPH 110.25, 1.92 short
02 Subaru Impreza WRX, 129k miles
97 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport, 236k miles

Reply #35
Quote from: bhazard;233935
Man this is one of the funniest threads Ive seen here.

x2 :D

Reply #36
Yeah this is right up there with Corral hi-jinks. Im dyin here:rollin:
1987 20th Anniversary Cougar, 302 "5.0" GT-40 heads (F3ZE '93 Cobra) and TMoss Ported H.O. intake, H.O. camshaft
2.5" Duals, no cats, Flowmaster 40s, Richmond 3.73s w/ Trac-Lok, maxed out Baumann shift kit, 3000 RPM Dirty Dog non-lock TC
Aside from the Mustang crinkle headers, still looks like it's only 150 HP...
1988 Black XR7 Trick Flow top end, Tremec 3550
1988 Black XR7 Procharger P600B intercooled, Edelbrock Performer non-RPM heads, GT40 intake AOD, 13 PSI @5000 RPM. 93 octane

Reply #37
Since he said he wasn't buying the TRX wheels..i just wanna say that everything i've said in this thread has been in humor, nothing more, nothing less.

Don't take it personally...just glad you didnt already plunk down 200 smackers for those wheels man. ;)

But i do have to admit..they ARE kinda cool on an aero bird...

There's a member here who cut the inner section out, and welded it onto some other wheel's rim part, and made a faux TRX wheel, that accepted what I believe were 15" tires, maybe 16"...I'll see if I can find that thread..I think the member had a 460 powered Tbird too...*I think...*
I'll edit this post with a link if I find his thread...stay tuned..and keep your ABS* activated, cadet!

Here is that link: http://www.foxtbirdcougarforums.com/showthread.php?t=11867&page=1

*(Ass-rape Butt Shield)
:hick:
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #38
apparently you have been told wrong,,,,,,,

My 84 came with the trx and I always had to accept "no warranty" when putting on a set of tires that would fit. 

In one instance, i remember setting on a tire that would stretch on the wheel.  I was told i was not safe,, i knew it was not safe, it was written that it was not safe,, but each and every time the tires held up.  This was even done at a dealership back "beach ford" in virginia beach.

SO, ill pass the message..............Its not safe but you can get a more readily available tire "to fit".

the high cost of the correct tire was an equal problem for me back when the car was only 6 years old,, evidently nothing has changed.  Even back then ,1990, the tire cost was over 200 ea.  Living on an E3 wage in the navy, our money had to go to more important places.
I learned very quickly from a tire expert down at Beach Ford that the lower quality tires (ie- knock off cheapy) will have much more stretch, and not last nearly as long as a good set.  Take that as a hint.

Reply #39
i shoulda read this sooner. so much technical info! ill
never read with my mouth full again.:D

Reply #40
SO, ill pass the message..............Its not safe but you can get a more readily available tire "to fit".

Did I read that right??
Wow. What happens if he does do that? What happens if he blows a tire out, wrecks, and kills himself or some other innocent schmuck?

Hell, he's in your neighborhood...not mine, thankfully. I doubt most tire places would attempt to mount a standard tire on a metric wheel. Then again, I've seen some dumb shiznit lately...:toilet:

Here's a little bit of practical, "as-tested" info:

When I first acquired my TRX wheels, they still had tires on them, worn tread, like 70-80% wear, but I stuck 'em on my white Tbird just for looks....

Well, I drove it a few miles at a low speed, and the handling sucked balls with them. I quickly put my turbines back on, and demounted the rubber from the TRX stuff and got rid of the tires from them.
Of course, I'm sure new tires would handle a  sight better, but at 300-400 bucks apiece!? No way...
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #41
Quote from: 1WLD BRD;233926
^LMAO!!!!

again... ^LMAO....

It was passed to Pimp first, now him. Its all in good fun. I hope things never get as bad as Fila again
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #42
Notice no response from the guy.........:mullet:
88 TC with 93 GT 5.0 (.030 over), XE266HR Compcam, SVO 1.6 Roller Rockers, BBK underdrives, BBK 1 5/8" headers, 2 1/2" exhuast with Americian Thunder Flowmaster lers. Tremec 5 speed and 3.73's and alot of other goodies to list.....

Reply #43
Hell does anyone remember imgayashell? :flame: :dunce: :pbb: :stupid: :makefun: :toilet: :blahblah:
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #44
Quote from: FordTruckFreeek;233980
Did I read that right??

yep,, you did.

I thought about it hard and ,,,,,,at the time........  I decided to call my insurance company and inquire what was the percentage of car related accidents of any type that were directly involved with or due to tire blow outs.  Nothing in this department has changed over the past 18 years.