Skip to main content
Topic: Engine Compartment Pics (Read 6551 times) previous topic - next topic

Engine Compartment Pics

Reply #45
Quote from: 86elan;231537
just got the Mark VIII fan in today, the aluminum radiator and powder coated 3G alternator were finished recently as well. Still need to install the new relays for the fan when they come.

sweet!!
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Engine Compartment Pics

Reply #46
The 88 Black TC....

1988 Black Turbo Coupe
1989 Fiji Blue Chrysler Conquest
1990 Silver Lincoln LSC MKVII
2003 Black Mercury Marauder - S/C
1967 Green Ford Fairlane
:burnout:

Engine Compartment Pics

Reply #47
428 SCJ in my dad's old '69 Mach.

Engine Compartment Pics

Reply #48
looks really good man and your dads mustang looks nice 2.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.cardomain.com/id/Carpimp1987
1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.
1988 T-Bird 5.0 HO DD/Sleeper/next project car :birdsmily:
1988 Cougar XR7 5.0 HO Vortech Supercharged being bulit right now :cougarsmily:

Engine Compartment Pics

Reply #49
Someday it will run.....

Engine Compartment Pics

Reply #50
mine are coming soon! I just finished cleaning the motor and the whole car so soon!!
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)

Engine Compartment Pics

Reply #51
Quote from: thundr306;231691
Someday it will run.....

I almost stopped  to see it! but got a call to go.
I will stop bye one day.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Engine Compartment Pics

Reply #52
this is temporary  this is changing in about a month

Engine Compartment Pics

Reply #53
Well heres my pics!!
My 351w in my 66 stang
Before(after sitting for 6 years, 4 of them outside):

After(8 hours of cleaning, and adjusting rockers):

Luinti roller rockers(1.7's I think):

Needs to be pulled and cleaned and painted BADLY. Soon enough...
I tried to make it look nice again so dont be to harsh!
my $300 beater ;)

Engine Compartment Pics

Reply #54
How did the valve ajustment go?
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Engine Compartment Pics

Reply #55
Here's mine
X
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]      STEVE ;)

Engine Compartment Pics

Reply #56
valve adjustement went great
made a world of differnece in the idle, throttle response, and how quickly it starts up. I need to go back in the pass side and redo a few that are still making noise, and it needs a oil change before i can really tell.
my $300 beater ;)

Engine Compartment Pics

Reply #57
here is some old pic of my cougars engine compartment.
84 el camino ss-daily driver(efi mild sbc,2004r, posi 3:42 rear.)
84 mercury cougar v6- was a v6/ nitrous drag car, going back to mostly stock
81 chevy malibu-protouring/  drag car.( efi sbc supercharged 283 that will rev to the moon, 2004r, 4:11 posi rear)

Engine Compartment Pics

Reply #58

My new mark's engine
so far muhahaha
my $300 beater ;)