Skip to main content
Topic: Catjam 08 (Pics) (Read 16985 times) previous topic - next topic

Catjam 08 (Pics)

Reply #15
*Cries* I hate this time of year...............    one of these years.......    I will be there.......

Catjam 08 (Pics)

Reply #16
Quote from: jpc647;227059
Oh man i wish I could have been there. Oh well, I guess there is always next year.

I have been saying that for the last two years! :(

I have got to light a match under my butt and get my car ready for next year. I also need to create a "Cat Jam Fund Jar" so I have the money to go.

Catjam 08 (Pics)

Reply #17
Quote from: daminc;227066
some other cars from the car show
http://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o434/SDaminski/Car%20show/

so is this a combo of two shows at the same place?  I always regret not going after looking at the pics.  This weekend up here was the annual North S Rod Run, and Two Harbors Heritage Days car show, so atleast I got my fill of cars/trucks, lol.  I will get there eventually, and hope it keeps going in the years to come.
1987 TC

Catjam 08 (Pics)

Reply #18
Quote from: HAVI;227107
so is this a combo of two shows at the same place?  I always regret not going after looking at the pics.  This weekend up here was the annual North S Rod Run, and Two Harbors Heritage Days car show, so atleast I got my fill of cars/trucks, lol.  I will get there eventually, and hope it keeps going in the years to come.

From what I understand, Catjam is always invited to the area car show. Eric could tell you more about that situation.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Catjam 08 (Pics)

Reply #19
Oh man, we had so much fun!

I'll get my picts up after we get home.... I have some great ones of the flower gardens.
:cougarsmily:~Karen~

Catjam 08 (Pics)

Reply #20
And yes, Eric is in contact with the guy who heads the Valley Cruisers who put on the car show. They always reserve plenty of spaces for our cars. We had around 40 spaces reserved for yesterday.... and I believe  we filled all of them, and maybe a few more.
:cougarsmily:~Karen~

Catjam 08 (Pics)

Reply #21
My dad and I got to Mill Creek around 130 yesterday. The weather was beautiful and all of the birds and cougars really made it a decent day.

We couldn't stay long at either the park or show due to my dad's health. He was released from the ER Thursday night due to being 2.5qts low on blood. He wasn't able to receive a transfusion until Monday. Just being out of bed and the drive wore him out. But he said it was really nice to see everyone again. ....AND my windows decided to BOTH come out of the clips yesterday on my way to Ohio. MUST BE OHIO'S BAD ROADS! ahhhhhh

Hopefully next year his health will be back and my mom can ride with him in his blue max and I can bring along my fiance to meet all the rest of the cougarnuts.

Gary in the black cougar mn12 sure brought a nice ride. Very nicely done.
Alex's header panel mod was stunning.  Glad to see Karen and her 30th there along with her family (i missed the past year and dang your kids grew like sprouts!)
And then there is GRUMPY, he always seems to make CJ more enjoyable. Haha I could write a book on all the experiences of just yesterday but I best be getting those clips fixed in the windows before work.

Steve
A few shots. My dad took more on his camera of the rest of the club.

Catjam 08 (Pics)

Reply #22
Figures the first real job I've had in years starts the weekbefore cj... See you all next year

CJam pics

Reply #23
First of all it was a blast to have made it to this year's CJ and can't see any reason to not miss next year's Event either. So enjoy some of our photo's.

Catjam 08 (Pics)

Reply #25
Photo's with member's standing by their rides:

Pic#1= 1FstCat
Pic#2= 1 WLD BRD
Pic#3= 4th qtr

Catjam 08 (Pics)

Reply #27
members photo's

Pic#4= 5.8 fastcat
Pic#5= 87 Cougar 5pd---Mark VII
Pic#6= 95 Blackxr7