Skip to main content
Topic: Finally finished front brake setup... (Read 2035 times) previous topic - next topic

Finally finished front brake setup...

Reply #15
Ok, yeah, i figured that hole would be a problem.  The bolt pattern for the SN boosters/pedals is slightly different...  just a few weeks ago I had to modify my Mach 1 pedals to work with the fox holes.  so how is the pedal feel?
1988 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe
'89 5.0 w/ ported intakes, Mallory Adjustable FPR, BBK shorties and H with 2.5" Flows, 130 amp 3G, 89 Mustang comp/wiring, Aluminum radiator w/ elec fan, T5 trans, King Cobra clutch, 3.55 gears, 13" Cobra brakes (front), Wilwood prop valve, Mustang A-arms, Front Coil-overs, MM CC plates, Silver 17x9 R's, 03 Cobra IRS, Aluminum DS, 2002 Mustang dash/console etc..., custom leather seats

Reply #16
Quote from: booksix;226889
Ok, yeah, i figured that hole would be a problem.  The bolt pattern for the SN boosters/pedals is slightly different...  just a few weeks ago I had to modify my Mach 1 pedals to work with the fox holes.  so how is the pedal feel?

No idea on the pedal feel yet.  The car is still on jackstands waiting on a motor and transmission installation.

Reply #17
I noticed you used AN fitting hoses on the front...did you fab those yourself or does someone make those as a kit? Just curious as mine were direct plug in.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]http://www.fquick.com/slicksport88
88 Sport - 5.0HO, Mass Air, A9L, 73mm C&L meter, BBK CAI, 255 lph pump, 1.7 roller rockers,Professional Products damper, Chuck W motor mounts, BBK shorties & H-pipe, Flowmaster 40 series, 8.8 rear w/3.27's, 93 Cobra M/C, BAER 13in. drilled/slotted rotors front and back, cobra calipers, Russell braided brake lines front & back, C/C plates, 03cobra rims, 255/40/17 Nitto 555's all around

Reply #18
Quote from: slicksport88;226972
I noticed you used AN fitting hoses on the front...did you fab those yourself or does someone make those as a kit? Just curious as mine were direct plug in.

The flexible stainless hoses on the front are from InlineTube.  I had to get the extended length kit they sell.  I tried standard mustang type front lines from Russell and they were too short.  The lines were almost kinking.  The InlineTube kit is all separate parts; the flexible hose screws onto whatever type of banjo end or hard line end you request from them.  It worked out really well I think.