Skip to main content
Topic: Ground your kid, go to court...and lose? (Read 2795 times) previous topic - next topic

Ground your kid, go to court...and lose?

http://www.canada.com/topics/news/national/story.html?id=6aaf855a-47e3-4e3f-8709-5b53dcfffff0

Un-friggin-believable.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
5.0L Speed density
Explorer intake
'92 Mustang GT cam
GT-40 racing heads
Unequal length headers
Custom-made duals
19# injectors
65mm TB
AFPR
T/C header panel
11" brake upgrade
T/C rear sway bar
Electrical mods: too many to list :D

Reply #1
Girl sounds like a hellion @ age 12. Stupid judge looks like an ass.
11.96 @ 118 MPH old 306 KB; 428W coming soon.

Reply #2
Quote from: Quietleaf;224026
Un-friggin-believable.

+1
1987 Turbo Coupe - Son's car
1987 Super Coupe - Son's project car
1934 Ford - My project car

Reply #3
Uuuuuuugggghhhhh....and our future just keeps looking worse and worse...

In 30 years, this world is gonna be run by people who were never properly disciplined and never learned life's important lessons.  We're doomed.

Reply #4
Ok, let me just say, from a mother's point of view.....

That mother needs smacked up side her head! I can not believe she is supportive of her daughter in this.  What a loser and her kid is going to be just like her.
:cougarsmily:~Karen~

Reply #5
The father, who is appealing the decision, was "devastated" by the ruling, Beaudoin said. He is refusing to take his daughter back "because he has no authority over her."

Good for him. I don't blame him one bit for that. I'd be washing my hands of this future failure too. The day I catch my 12 year old daughter sharing innapropriate photos of herself online (it would never happen, because I will raise my kids to respect themselves) is the day she learns what shackles feel like.

See, this is why we didn't force them to sign. ;)

Reply #6
sounds like the judge is a loser, that never had to protect kids from the evils of the world.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #7
Figures, some dumbass from quebec....

Boot the kids ass out is what I would do, when we got home.... literaly, give her a reason to take me to court...

Reply #9
it's almost a shame bringing a kid into this world now. Because you aren't allowed to raise them right, and have to go through the pain of watching them **** up their lives and being unable to do anything about it.

Reply #10
Speak for yourself, my kids are awesome - all this crazy "sky is falling" talk just because one judge made an asinine decision is ridiculous.
11.96 @ 118 MPH old 306 KB; 428W coming soon.

Reply #11
That was a bad ruling for the Judge hope he gets a job in the US without Canadas Free heath care and is a greeter at a Wal-Mart.

The only downside i see in the World today Adults are not having all the kids today the kids are having kids. So the people that still could use a few years growing up are having kids and that will not Doom us at but it might have a chance at making the world not much better off in the years to come.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.cardomain.com/id/Carpimp1987
1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.
1988 T-Bird 5.0 HO DD/Sleeper/next project car :birdsmily:
1988 Cougar XR7 5.0 HO Vortech Supercharged being bulit right now :cougarsmily:

Reply #12
I saw on the news last night (I get Canadian tv stations) where Canada is putting a law into effect that it will be illegal to spank your kids.... so, it's not just a one incident thing here.
:cougarsmily:~Karen~

Reply #13
Quote from: LittleAngel1198;224141
I saw on the news last night (I get Canadian tv stations) where Canada is putting a law into effect that it will be illegal to spank your kids.... so, it's not just a one incident thing here.

Que? I need to hear more about this. I had friends who's parents didn't believe in spanking. I don't think I need to say more than that, as everybody here probably knows a few as well.

Reply #14
Cheryl Milne, a lawyer at the Canadian Foundation for Children, Youth and the Law, said the scenario in the Gatineau case may be unique to Quebec because of its civil code. "I can't imagine a similar case being brought in Ontario."

Quote from: 1WLD BRD;224051
Figures, some dumbass from quebec....

LOL...

I agree with the father as well...

Quote from: Cougar5.0;224125
Speak for yourself, my kids are awesome - all this crazy "sky is falling" talk just because one judge made an asinine decision is ridiculous.

Absolutely... There's far more to parenting, than just handing the kid a video game or let him/her set in front of the TV or computer...