Skip to main content
Topic: Capri's motor is almost ready to go back in (Read 1092 times) previous topic - next topic

Capri's motor is almost ready to go back in

thought you guys might like to see some pics of her::toilet: :punchballs:
BEFORE:

and AFTER::burnout: :shakeass:

Reply #1
Motor is in and about 60% done.  All the wiring is done, clutch, bellhousing, starter, and long tubes are all in.  Just gotta put the low milage T5 in I bought last month, and the rad and the rest of the exhaust, and it should be done and driving by this time tomorrow.

Reply #2
Looks good :D

Hey someone else painted their engine :ford:  blue like I did in my T-bird. Good job :cool:
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #3
yeah, I did do it all aluminium, but that looked ICK! LOL
see:

and I didnt want to do it ghey GREY, or black, (which to me makes it look like you had a REALLY bad oil leak..)

So Ford Blue was the only logical choice.

Reply #4
Quote from: 1WLD BRD;222080
yeah, I did do it all aluminium, but that looked ICK! LOL
see:

and I didnt want to do it ghey GREY, or black, (which to me makes it look like you had a REALLY bad oil leak..)

So Ford Blue was the only logical choice.

Yeah the silver really didn't look right.......
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #5
got her fired up this afternoon:

just gotta throw in a new speedo gear, and put the exhaust back on.

Reply #6
Looks good and sounds good.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.cardomain.com/id/Carpimp1987
1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.
1988 T-Bird 5.0 HO DD/Sleeper/next project car :birdsmily:
1988 Cougar XR7 5.0 HO Vortech Supercharged being bulit right now :cougarsmily:

Reply #7
 she sounds nastyyyy
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #8
Grrrrrrr
1988- 3.8- T-bird- sold 2005 Grand Prix, GTP- COMP.G MODS: Inferno Hood, GXP spoiler, Liquid Metal Wheels,K&N Intake,LED taillights,LED reverse lights, LED interior lights, 180*,605s, Pacesetters :burnout: