Skip to main content
Topic: The exodus has begun... (Read 2347 times) previous topic - next topic

The exodus has begun...

Reply #15
****ing customers suck huh?
11.96 @ 118 MPH old 306 KB; 428W coming soon.

The exodus has begun...

Reply #16
I spoke too soon... I just saw that it changed my percentage for 98.6 to a full 100 again, but that's about the only upside of it.  Is the 90-day policy still in effect?

The exodus has begun...

Reply #17
Great...
I'm still waiting for my t-bird ducktail, The seller had good feedback before the changes though.

I wondered why i went from 160 positives to to 175, ("we now include multiple auction wins from the same seller").

This is all really messed up...
~Project ThunderStorm = '84 Charcoal Thunderbird - First Car - Long Time Work in Progress~
~Project (No Name Yet) = 1970 Plymouth GTX/RR "Clone"~

The exodus has begun...

Reply #18
I went from 186 feedback score to 196. I was 100% and that didnt change but I have recieved a total of 207 feedback so I still cant figure there method. As much as I dont like the new ebay I have been able to find many parts for my older birds thru them.

The exodus has begun...

Reply #19
Quote from: Dansbirds;219918
As much as I dont like the new ebay I have been able to find many parts for my older birds thru them.

For now, until eBay drives everyone off except the "power sellers" and corporate sellers...
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

The exodus has begun...

Reply #20
Is there another site besides Amazon and Overstock like this?
===85BIRD===
:birdsmily: