Linky no worky
1988 Thunderbird Sport

build sheet ?

Reply #31
Try it now, I added another link.
CoogarXR : 1985 Cougar XR-7

build sheet ?

Reply #32
That one's pretty  intact. I wish I have found, or find, mine if there is one.
1988 Thunderbird Sport

build sheet ?

Reply #33
Found mine on Sunday, or what is left of it. It was on top of the fuel tank, found it when I was replacing the fuel pump in the '85. Many years and miles were not kind to it, and not much remains. Going to try and brush off some of the dried mud next week and see whats there, but I don't think even half remains. Was still a cool find for me, I was happy all day.
1985 T'Bird 5.0
1987 Cougar 3.8
1992 T'bird Sport 5.0 HO

build sheet ?

Reply #34
Ok, thats it... I gotta look for mine! So, on top of the fuel tank or under the front seats right? I'll use a mirror and a flashlight for the hard to reach areas and hopefully(crossing fingers) I can find it somewhat intact. Although, with everything going at work it may be Sunday before I can spend time looking. However, if it's on top of the fuel tank... can you even get it with the fuel tank mounted in place?

build sheet ?

Reply #35
Found the build sheet for my car under the rear seat when it was brand new, been in the folder for the car's paperwork ever since.

build sheet ?

Reply #36
I'll have to look for it when I get the '88 XR7 that I want.
2003 Marauder 300B
1996-97 Cobra wheel straight but weathered (For Sale)
84 TC manual shifter handle no  (For Sale)

BTW, I had a 1988 T-Bird Sport way back when. I found out that it was totalled shortly after trading it in. It still has the ignition switch recall to date.

Special thanx to EricCoolCats for showing me to this site.:bowdown:

build sheet ?

Reply #37
Quote from: 87DailyDriver;291289
However, if it's on top of the fuel tank... can you even get it with the fuel tank mounted in place?

Mine was a little more then halfway back on top of the tank, so I wouldn't have been able to. But my cars has a lot of miles driven in just about every weather you can think of, including down a lot of muddy roads(10% of city streets are paved here :hick:) It could have worked it's way back with the nasty stuff shoving it all those years, but I dunno.

Nice to see some of them made it into the cars interiors, and that they survived.
1985 T'Bird 5.0
1987 Cougar 3.8
1992 T'bird Sport 5.0 HO