Skip to main content
Topic: Earthquake (Read 3006 times) previous topic - next topic

Earthquake

Reply #15
first one ive ever felt. was weird.

and i missed the  aftershock. we pushed off a car to go racing tonight, and after we got it all checked out and shut off, they were talkin on the radio about the aftershock that just happened :mad:
gumby - beauty may fade, but stupid is forever!

Earthquake

Reply #16
Since this morining we've had 3 or 4 little tremors and within the last hour and a half...another 4.6 after shock gave us another jolt. :eek: :eek: :mad:

Earthquake

Reply #18
Didn't feel it, but I sleep through everything.

Woke my mom up though.

Earthquake

Reply #19
wow i felt it all the way down here but then i realized that my wife had farted:fart: :fart:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Earthquake

Reply #21
I thought it was my dog scratching her ear, she sleeps at the foot of the bed (when she doesnt try to push me off) so i went to nudge her with my foot and when i did it didnt stop and she barked or growled and i looked down an she was looking at me like what the hell? Then i realized that mybottles where clanking and it was an earthquake. It was awesome. 1st one Ive been in.
1986 Cougar LS

Earthquake

Reply #22
These aftershocks just keep coming another 4.5 tremor hit here about 12:30am this morning.....When are they going to  "S T O P"

Earthquake

Reply #23
I felt the initial one here in Madison, it woke me up.  My buddy woke up too, about 20 miles away.  His Wife said that her computer monitor shook a bit and the pencils on the desk rattled around.  I remember waking up, but not why I woke up.  I found out that afternoon that there had been an earthquake.
88 TC, Lots of Mods.

Earthquake

Reply #24
Quote from: V8Demon;214542
Oceanfront views ans scenic water locations:flip:

And SEAGULLS :crazy:

We have seagulls and were land locked. I think its out state bird.
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Earthquake

Reply #25
We have lots of seagulls out here. I could care less about having an ocean view. Blue water forever sounds kinda boring ;)

Not allot of flat land in SW, Ohio, must be one reason we don't fell it like you guys do in Indy.

Earthquake

Reply #26
My morning paper has said we've had a total of 21 earthquakes since last friday. I personally would like these things to "END" :mad:

Earthquake

Reply #28
These reporters don't have anything else to do so I believe you a hundred percent "Chuck". Only because I've felt the 2 bigger ones so far.

Earthquake

Reply #29
Well they may be including ALL the small aftershocks.

I just noticed that that site only lists those over 2.5.  In that respect there have only been 1/2 doz or so.
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo - '85 Marquis LTS - '86 LTD Wagon