Skip to main content
Topic: What ever "happened" too...... (Read 1111 times) previous topic - next topic

What ever "happened" too......

I was over at the old haunt trying to look some things up, and it occurred to me that there were members there that I don't recall having seen over here at the new board. Granted, some probably changed screen names like many did (I was TBob5pt0) or just haven't been active lately, but it piqued (sp?) my curiosity.

Here's a small "What ever happened too" list:

6thjoker
gearhead88
Thor50
gopedXR7
Georgecr43
T5Bird
Babemagnet

There's a few others that I'm thinking of, but can't quite remember the names. I do recall seeing a post from weasle after I signed up here after my extended absence from the bird/ cat community, but was wondering what hole he was hidding in? Wonderin what else he cooked up for that sweet ass cat of his? :dunno:
Resident "Idiot".

Formerly TBob5pt0 :shoothead

Quote from: JeremyB;165772
Repairing a lock cylinder that is frozen or sans keys requires a drill, gumption, and a midget on a tricycle.
Quote from: Big_D
Forgot to put on intake hose when starting the car, sucked neighbors cat into intake.

Re: What ever "happened" too......

Reply #1
Some of those are still around for sure, just now have different screen names...

I dunno about Babemagnet though, I tried to email him 3-4 months before we switched (cause he had not been on in quite awhile) and never got a responce..

Reply #2
Too many babes keeping him busy.  Duh.
-Jim
1987 Cougar LS 5.0

Reply #3
Quote from: jkirchman
     Too many babes keeping him busy. Duh.

LOL! Yeah, silly me :rollin:
Resident "Idiot".

Formerly TBob5pt0 :shoothead

Quote from: JeremyB;165772
Repairing a lock cylinder that is frozen or sans keys requires a drill, gumption, and a midget on a tricycle.
Quote from: Big_D
Forgot to put on intake hose when starting the car, sucked neighbors cat into intake.

Reply #4
gear head is MIA, he moved and havent heard from him sence. i was gonna stop by and hang out with him again to see his car on the road, but his number and everything changed. think he got a new job to.

Reply #5
yeah jason told me the last time he was on that his comp was fryed and that he was emailing and posting at work when he could. since then i havent herd from him at all.
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

Reply #6
I remember that gearhead/Jason dude!  I bought a starter from him!