Skip to main content
Topic: Phale!!! -- An ongoing montage of intarweb stoopidz!!! (Read 47572 times) previous topic - next topic

Phale!!! -- An ongoing montage of intarweb stoopidz!!!

Reply #45
you guys have forgotten the epic phale of epic phails

JOE DONO

Quote from: ?;247173
Screw you Ford... I'm going to get a ranger riding a mustang to restore your focus on the expedition needed to escape from the edge of bankruptcy.

Quote from: random im message;385099
need to pretend to get some awesome wheels for my invisible cars so i can pimp hard in my dreams at night...

Reply #46
:rollin:

Ah how ridiculous is that?? I mean yeah to each their own but :rollin: wow.. At some point i want to put 17 inch Enkei ES6's on the 99 but i wont have to lift the car to fit em.

Reply #48

Reply #49
oh geez i almost pissed my pants when i saw that.  then i was like...why does someone in high school need an iphone???

jeez i didnt get my first phone till after i was out of school, and then i paid for it myself.  i got the cheapie.

Quote from: ?;247173
Screw you Ford... I'm going to get a ranger riding a mustang to restore your focus on the expedition needed to escape from the edge of bankruptcy.

Quote from: random im message;385099
need to pretend to get some awesome wheels for my invisible cars so i can pimp hard in my dreams at night...

Reply #50
Quote from: LumpyCheeseman;247198
oh geez i almost pissed my pants when i saw that.  then i was like...why does someone in high school need an iphone???

jeez i didnt get my first phone till after i was out of school, and then i paid for it myself.  i got the cheapie.

Could be in college. Well if she has daddy's card too I'm sure she is spoiled. My sister got her Instinct (sprints rip off of iPhone) stolen. She is a freshman in HS. The only reason she had a phone was because our contract was up. And we got a great deal on the Instincts. I knew she would lose it or get it stolen. My buddy bought an iPhone Senior year. He paid for it, then he dropped it and cracked the screen. Now he has a 3g one. It looks like she was just spoiled and dumb.

I'm guessing she was talking about drinking a shag on the beach...
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #51
First real big one of 2009.....

http://www.orlandoforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=126522&page=1

Post #1:

Quote from: hondaej2nr of Orlandoforums.com
well i was at the street races a few weeks ago and i was racing when i started to slow down and got to about 90 i got pulled over...after everything and about an hour later i got a ticket for going to SLOW lol he wrote down doing 40mph in a 55 lol but the speed limit was 50mph on that road lol can i fight that , it was a 250$ ticket for going to slow wtf

Reply -- Post #4:

Quote from: M Davis of Orlandoforums.com
Disclaimer - this is assuming you were the moron racing on John Young past Walmart (near the roadside crosses where those 3 girls were killed in a street racing crash). If not, then I had someone just as idiotic do the same thing.

You just don't understand a break when I give you one. Please take me to court so I can print this out and show the judge.

Currently up to 44 pages....
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #52
Friggin' kid is not the brightest bulb ever :rollin:
11.96 @ 118 MPH old 306 KB; 428W coming soon.

Reply #53
Classic ownage!!!
1987 TC

Reply #54
WOW! That really made my night of not sleeping worth it! There are no words that really get the point across of how stupid he is.
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #55
What I find most disturbing about a lot of this is the guy get's 49 pages of  for being an idiot for "posting" that.. How big the ticket would have been, they could have impounded his car, etc. etc...Yes he is an idiot, However it seem little attention is paid (I read about 22 pages) to what I feel is the most important comment the Officer M_Davis makes...

(near the roadside crosses where those 3 girls were killed in a street racing crash)
[/COLOR]

THERE is his real stupidity, Those are somebody's daughters! I have a daughter... I couldn’t even begin to imagine what their parent, siblings, grandparents, friends went through. I wonder if they would think this is all that amusing?

Sorry to sound like raining on everybody's parade... but that's the real tragedy in this story.
:birdsmily:   Objects In Mirror Appear to be Loosing  :birdsmily:

Reply #56
shiznit stuff like this happens day in day out all over.
Yeh its stupid. But it will always happen.
Young ones here need to understand that.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #57
Quote from: Jim_Miller;255944
What I find most disturbing about a lot of this is the guy get's 49 pages of  for being an idiot for "posting" that.. How big the ticket would have been, they could have impounded his car, etc. etc...Yes he is an idiot, However it seem little attention is paid (I read about 22 pages) to what I feel is the most important comment the Officer M_Davis makes...

THERE is his real stupidity, Those are somebody's daughters! I have a daughter... I couldn’t even begin to imagine what their parent, siblings, grandparents, friends went through. I wonder if they would think this is all that amusing?

Sorry to sound like raining on everybody's parade... but that's the real tragedy in this story.

That was his point.  That's why he made the statement he did.  It shows just how narrow minded -- and idiotic -- the original poster's comments were.  I believe little attention is paid to it because of one main reason.....How old is the average member there?  People in their late teens and 20's don't like to think about their mortality....
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #58
Quote from: V8Demon;255965
People in their late teens and 20's don't like to think about their mortality....

I was like that...young, drove fast, and thought I'd live forever.

Then after losing a very close friend in a single vehicle accident, I changed my mind.

Sad thing is..I learned. The hard way.

A lot of kids (and adults as well) never get a chance to learn.
If you're going to drive like a jackass, at least do it somewhere where there's NO innocent people nearby so you don't take anybody else with your stupid ass.

I'm not perfect by any means, but I don't do stupid shiznit near other people or vehicles.

And it's not my intention to turn this funny-as-hell thread into a political or moral fight. :D
It's just a quick reminder to us all that life can be taken in the blink of an eye. Even for someone completely innocent on a sidewalk...

Be safe. ;)
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)

Reply #59
http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/996560261.html

I see these types of cars around where i live all the time - Cheetos, M&M's Skittles, you name it. I dont understand it. Its retarded.

http://http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/show_image.pl?bg=FFFFFF&image=http://memimage.cardomain.com/ride_images/2/4783/4841/24457420003_large.jpg
FOXLESS!!

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII