Skip to main content
Topic: The Police stopped my wife... (Read 1336 times) previous topic - next topic

The Police stopped my wife...

Reply #1
That's down right fantastic and it could not have happen to a better person. :evilgrin:

Reply #2
That's how you get a new nickname at work real fast:giggle:
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #3
I'm kinda neutral on this one.

Reply #4
I wonder if she still got a ticket?
1985 Thunderbird TC
2.3l .03 over,Ported and polished Head and E6 Manifold, LA3, T3/T4 Hybrid Turbo, Stinger FMIC, Forge BOV, Full 3" Exhaust, Essy Timing Gears & UDP's, BBK 255lph Fuel Pump, Kirban AFPR, Kirban Short Shifter, K&N Cone, Forced4 VC Vent Kit, PA Performance 3g Alternator, Energy Suspension Bushings throughout, CHE LCA's, SFC's [/LEFT]

Reply #5
Quote from: *MAYHEM*;208159
I'm kinda neutral on this one.

lol! +1
2013 Focus (Daily)
1968 Cougar XR7
1987 Turbo Coupe
5 Speed, Stock IHI, Aeromotive 340LPH, Stinger 3in DP w/Magnaflow 3in Race Series ler, Hallman Boost Controller, Corbeau Fixed Back Racing Seats, Rebuilt 35# Injectors, Kirban AFPR, Stinger's Front Mount Piping w/Big NPR Front Mount IC, 3/8 E-85 Fuel Lines, SPEC Stage 3+ Clutch, Explorer 4.0 Dual Core Radiator, Optima Red Top Battery
1988 Turbo Coupe (RIP)
1984 Cougar (RIP) :cougarsmily:
1986 Cougar XR7 5 Speed.  (sold)

Reply #6
Quote from: V8Demon;208158
That's how you get a new nickname at work real fast:giggle:

Yeah, bet he had a hard time living that one down... :slap:

Good thing there wasn't any traffic when it rolled back into the street...

Reply #7
well as far as traffic it seemed like they were in an industrial park, might be wrong but thats what they look like around here.  what amazed me is it rolled back, through the gate, around the curbed median, and then FINALLY came to a stop against prolly a pole or something.  if that was me i would have sprinted not a spirited jog. thats what killed me. lol good video tho.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:america: An American Restoration. :birdsmily:
1987 Ford Thunderbird Sport (resting)
1993 Mazda Miata 1.6l (daily driver)

Reply #8
I love that one! Have you seen the full length of it?
He gets back into the car, drives back to the person he pulled over and gets out. Then someone says something to him and he's laughing a bit saying it jumped out of gear.

Reply #9
if the cops car rolls away and he runs off will you still get in trouble for evading them if they let first.
84 Turbo coupe 2.3T Modded with 88 upper and lower intake, 88 injectors, E6 manifold, T3-4 AR.60 turbo, 31X12X3 FMIC, Homemade MBC , Greddy knock off BPV.
4 eyes see better than 2! 
Da Bird!

FreeBird

Reply #10
Looks like the citation got reversed. I think they need to give the guy a brake.

Reply #11
I dont know about anyone else here but I have attempted to get out of the car w/o putting it in park. I never got that far out got one leg out before it rolled one way or the other. You got so many things on your mind that it happens no harm done. Id like to know what his car hit though.
:ford::oldcougar::mercury:

Reply #12
Quote from: *MAYHEM*;208223
Looks like the citation got reversed. I think they need to give the guy a brake.

You're on a roll with those puns.

Reply #13
That ruled!

If I had been the one pulled over I would've been out of my car pointing and laughing my ass off. I'd gladly take the ticket for getting to watch (and severely ridicule) that one!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
86 5.0 Turbocoupe (Katrina), 87 5.0 Sport (Rita)

Reply #14
We had a funny one happen to the Sackville RCMP a while back - the officer went to serve a warrant at somebody's house in a little village near Sackville called Windsor Junction. The "Junction" part of the name comes from the fact that this village is a major hub for every rail line in the province, so the roads are criscrossed with rail crossings.

So the cop parks his car on the road and goes up to the door of the house. He knocks, and as he's waiting for a reply he hears a train coming. He doesn't think much of it, because in Windsor Junction you ALWAYS hear a train coming. He knocks again, and hears the train whistle growing louder as somebody answers the door. Then the whistle starts blowing repeatedly, as if the engineer was panicking. The cop turned around to see train headlights bearing down on his car, which is parked with the arse end hanging over the tracks. He and the person he's there to arrest can only watch as the train nails his car, sending it flying off into the field.

I got this story firsthand from the cop, while I was stripping gear out of his badly damaged car. The really funny thing is that his name is Casey, which means people call him Casey Jones, after the famous engineer :hick: Needless to say he still gets ribbed over parking on train tracks...
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣