Skip to main content
Topic: I love Ebay... (Read 3474 times) previous topic - next topic

I love Ebay...

Reply #15
Quote from: 1WLD BRD;204321
yeah no kidding...  I still miss it...

define  "really, really cheap?";)

There's a '93 5.0 'Bird for sale locally for $875. That's pretty cheap :hick:
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

I love Ebay...

Reply #16
I should have bought that one^

Mine wasn't that cheap...

I love Ebay...

Reply #17
Quote from: tc²;204085
Thats ridiculous! lol... I'm 17 and on my 2nd TC.

I'll be 20 in August and I'm on my first car, period.  Had it for 5 great years so far :D .  Hopin for many more to come.

I love Ebay...

Reply #18
well, she is home, but my camera is in the cougar and the wife took it into work..  I took her explorer and the trailer to pick it up...

Man is this thing clean....  and he was right, it IS 4 wheel disc brakes WITH ABS....  sweet!  first mod planned is ler deletes, in exchange for some nice chrome tips.
Needs the engine bay to be cleaned out in the spring though as it is full of undercoating...  no real rust spots anywheres to speak of..  one small section inside the passenger side door jam, thats it...  this is going to be a fun project car...

Pics and a quick video ;) in a couple of hours...

I love Ebay...

Reply #19
Quote from: tc²;204060
Looks fairly clean.  I didn't even know any of those came with H.O.'s.

91 thunderbird ho in an 83 cougar..... it has a different upper intake manifold from the mustang ho... it takes a 45 degree bend after the throttle body... i think it's 220hp or something.... it'll move:burnout:

OOOH!!!  I'm a Eco Hypermiler :burnout: Not bad for 79mph on the interstate 2hours a day

I love Ebay...

Reply #20
200hp and 275ft/lbs of torque
pics:

I love Ebay...

Reply #21

I love Ebay...

Reply #22
Looks good. Needs a tach, oil presure, and volt guage though ;)
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

I love Ebay...

Reply #23
yeah no kidding...  man does it move nice though...  I am very happy with it.. will have a video clip of it tomorrow...

I love Ebay...

Reply #24
super clean for evil-bay.....  congrats :)

OOOH!!!  I'm a Eco Hypermiler :burnout: Not bad for 79mph on the interstate 2hours a day

I love Ebay...

Reply #25
Looks good RJ whats the plans?

20006 Ford Fusion SE

I love Ebay...

Reply #26
Quote from: 1WLD BRD;204066
I already have a set of Razzi GFX, (from the '91 cougar I had) an '82 Stang hood scoop, will be installing a tc replica scoop in the fender, and a Saleen wing, and my SC rims.... for now....  will probably put cobra r's on it...  plus I plan to put a set of 4.10's in it, install an M5R2, and do some other upgrades..

I plan to build a 331 and drop into it with a form of forced induction...

The main goal is to get into the 12's this summer with it, and still keep it streetable and reliable...:birdsmily:

I love Ebay...

Reply #27
First one ive ever seen with a black interior
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1974 maverick lsx powered turbo car SOLD
1973 maverick Tijuana Taxi Tribute
1957 chevy LSX Turbo project (race car)
Owner of Joe Dirt Fabrication

I love Ebay...

Reply #28
Quote from: SLEEPER T-BIRD 87;204694
First one ive ever seen with a black interior

same here...  thats mainly why I bought it.

just got done hacking off the lers...:hick: :D :evilgrin:

I love Ebay...

Reply #29
What's it sound like? Loud? ;)
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.