Skip to main content
Topic: Just found a new boneyard to check out.... (Read 1355 times) previous topic - next topic

Just found a new boneyard to check out....

Reply #15
Quote from: vinnietbird;201472
O.K.,I'm back.I'm a little happy,and also disappointed at the same time.I did get the 3.55 rear from a TC.It was $120.00.He also threw in the rear springs and fog lights with brackets.The lights are in great shape.Bad side,there were only two T-Birds (fox) there.Both were TC's.One auto,one 5 speed.Both white.One with red interior (trashed),one with blue.Not bad actually.It took the guys FOREVER to drag the Bird out so i could get the rear.It was missing the brakes.Oh well,I'm using my drum brakes anyway.The only other birds there were late 60's.He did have a BUNCH of Rancheros,one gold Mark VII (no engine or computer),but it did have those deep mesh wheels.Sharp !!.There was a '68 El-Camino,2 javelins,no Crown Vics with the parts Mike,sorry.No early '80's Birds either.There is one in the next yard that I'm going to Chuck.Anyway,at least i got the rear.

Hey I'll part out my tc rear if you want. I'll sell you everything off of it let me what you want.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just found a new boneyard to check out....

Reply #16
I thought about going all disc,but I don't have the funds.I'd need the rotors,calipers,brake cables,one dust shield,and hardware.If you still have those parts when I finish the other big tasks I am trying to finish,I'd like to buy it all.Like I said,after getting the heads,tranny,and other pieces and gaskets (still need a lot),funds are really small.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..