Skip to main content
Topic: 2012 Thundercats Calendar... Need pics (updated 5/2/2010) (Read 57936 times) previous topic - next topic

2012 Thundercats Calendar... Need pics (updated 5/2/2010)

Reply #210
Yep. But that method would still require me to package and ship the calendars myself. Something I want to avoid. Karl tried that one year. I wish that experience on no one. Not to mention the quality difference... and I no like Wally World. I need an online publisher like Cafepress to streamline this process.
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver

Reply #211
I know I sent pics in of my car but I was wondering if you need any info on it unles I already sent that as well, it's been a while since I've sent it. Thanks.

Reply #212
Quote from: 1Bad88tbird;316085
I know I sent pics in of my car but I was wondering if you need any info on it unles I already sent that as well, it's been a while since I've sent it. Thanks.

Yep, I have everything I need at the moment. I will shoot you an email if I need anymore info.

Reply #214
Whenever it comes out,I'll still be happy and excited !!!!
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #215
We'll second that notion Vinnie..:poke:

Reply #217
I might be in the next one
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #218
Quote from: daminc;316130
I might be in the next one

The Vert or the one built from 4 wheels laying on the ground? :hick:

From the first page...
UPDATE (3/28/2010)
Calendar is done. It will be released as a 2011 Calendar. I just ordered the first copy to proof. Once I review and make the necessary edits, it will be released for purchase. I did some digging today and found that Ford has released all images taken of their cars under creative commons. So, hopefully cafepress got the memo. I guess we will find out together.

Also the flood gates are open for spots in the 2012, 2013, 2014 and etc... calendars. If I don't get enough pics for coming calendar year, the calendar will be postponed until the following year (or whenever I have enough quality pics). I really need a backlog of pictures. That way, we can keep this thing going. Of course, I am still at the mercy of my publisher at the moment. :mad: Hopefully they will get their head out of the sand.

Cheers!

Reply #219
Is the Sport still in it? If so,I'll need a few of them.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #220
Quote from: vinnietbird;316303
Is the Sport still in it? If so,I'll need a few of them.

The Sport? Nah, it's too clean. It had to go! :D

Reply #221
Quote from: Ether947;316292
The Vert or the one built from 4 wheels laying on the ground? :hick:

Hmmm. It's gonna take a year to decide which one. I only had 1 car when this all started.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #222
Quote from: Ether947;316305
The Sport? Nah, it's too clean. It had to go! :D

That hurt.LOL

Reply #223
Awesome! Any word on cost? I want one, regardless. I still use my old calendars in the shop, changing with every month. I like the fact that you seemed to alternate from Bird to Cougar oppositely from one year to the next. Like if one is a Cougar in that month, the other calendar has a T-bird for the same month.

Reply #224
Quote from: oldraven;316366
Awesome! Any word on cost? I want one, regardless. I still use my old calendars in the shop, changing with every month. I like the fact that you seemed to alternate from Bird to Cougar oppositely from one year to the next. Like if one is a Cougar in that month, the other calendar has a T-bird for the same month.

I mistakenly took a look at the older calendars and I am almost ashamed to put this one out. The difference is amazing IMO. :D I like the alternating thundercats as well, but there weren't enough Cougars to alternate the months this time. So I went with a different approach. Unfortunately most of the cougars are in the begining of the calendar with this method.

As for price, they will not be more than $17 plus about $5 cafepress charges for basic shipping. Assuming I use cafepress. If I go through zazzle, they will be in the low $20 range. But I am not too impressed with their quality, not to mention the higher price. I recently found another online publusher lulu. Not sure what their prices are, but I am looking into it. Not sure if they offer an online storefront. I think for the 2011 calendar I am going to stick with cafepress. Moving forward, I am going to weigh options with these other guys.