Skip to main content
Topic: Project Evolution *** Project Complete **** Wednesday July 9, 2014 (Read 1161020 times) previous topic - next topic

Project Evolution *** Project Complete **** Wednesday July 9, 2014

Reply #2535
I'll get 24's and a new Mass Air meter one day.For now,no fundage for the poor girl,so,I'm making it up to her with love and cleaning.......and some more love.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #2536
Quote from: Cougar8775;337015
well let me know and ill give ya a hand with it. But let me know what day and all so i can get the time off and cash together. Or even my wife to get time off to go.

It wouldn't be till at least the middle of October. I'm going away in 2 weeks for a while. :D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #2537
is this the annual mass trip?
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

Reply #2538
Quote from: Cougar8775;337127
is this the annual mass trip?

No, we're going to the mts (Lake Placid region), and Long Island to visit some relatives, and friends this time around
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Join us on Facebook

Reply #2539
I saw the movie Lake Placid......stay away from the water...There are Ginormous alligators there that WILL kill and eat you.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #2540
I'd worry about Betty White more then an alligator.  She's psycho nuts... lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
Join us on Facebook

Reply #2541
She may be nuts,but she's HOT. What a honey !!!!

Reply #2542
LOL, your a nut
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
Join us on Facebook

Reply #2543
Not necessarily by choice............And as long as Gayle is happy,I'm good.

On another note...I got a mint dash for the Sport today. I'll have to dye it,but I have no issues with that.I got a few more parts as well.They only had one Fox out there.

Reply #2544
Quote from: vinnietbird;337192
Not necessarily by choice............And as long as Gayle is happy,I'm good.

On another note...I got a mint dash for the Sport today. I'll have to dye it,but I have no issues with that.I got a few more parts as well.They only had one Fox out there.

A mint dash? I would figure that would match your mint green... ;):rollin:

Reply #2545
Quote from: Watchdevil;337262
A mint dash? I would figure that would match your mint green... ;):rollin:

LOL, I can't believe I missed that one
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
Join us on Facebook

Reply #2546
HEY !!! My car is NOT mint green....it's "Green Effect"......more metal flake celery color,thank you very much.LOL

Reply #2547
Went to the local shop where they make custom and performance torque converters today.
met a bunch of cool guys who made me a converter, pretty much while I waited (took an hour or so)...They put it in the box for me while it was still warm........ And that's the last piece I need to put the engine in the car....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
Join us on Facebook

Reply #2548
Sweet !!! Now the assembly wheels are turning,aren't they? LOL. Get busy. It's a good time to replace the front and rear tranny seal before assembly. Cheap and easy to do,takes a couple of minutes as a "just in case". Glad to hear those guys were good folks. From what I read about them,they seemed to be good,knowledgeable people.

Reply #2549
Yep, they are a small local shop that started to sell on the net and ebay. They do almost all custom, and performance stuff. and of course your daily driver rebuilds.

He said they will be starting to make AODE converters soon.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
Join us on Facebook