Skip to main content
Topic: stupid question (Read 1982 times) previous topic - next topic

stupid question

Reply #15
Sorry bud but I'm not a club guy any way. You guys are so CRAZY! If all your 5.0's and such are so nice WHY is it that I can SMOKE YOU! in my Turbo coupe and it has the 2.3turbo not one of these looky likey but have a V8 in it bullshiznit!
84 Turbo coupe 2.3T Modded with 88 upper and lower intake, 88 injectors, E6 manifold, T3-4 AR.60 turbo, 31X12X3 FMIC, Homemade MBC , Greddy knock off BPV.
4 eyes see better than 2! 
Da Bird!

FreeBird

stupid question

Reply #16
Quote from: ipsd
WHY is it that I can Bow down to you're 5.0's like this?
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

stupid question

Reply #17
[SIZE="7"]Fixed![/SIZE]

:hick:

BTW, if you want a piece, come get it :burnout:
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

stupid question

Reply #18
Quote from: oldraven;191527
Now, if only we could get all the 3.8L guys to leave.
;)

Awww...can I stay?...I yanked my Three point Ate (a rod)

:D
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)

stupid question

Reply #19
Quote from: xjeffs;191533
Where there is money, there is power.  Where there is power, there is a [FONT="Impact"]Kenne Bell blown[/FONT]

Finally fixed right. :hick: :burnout:

I think we got the best deal going here - let's not change anything soon - k?
11.96 @ 118 MPH old 306 KB; 428W coming soon.

stupid question

Reply #20
Quote from: ipsd;191605
Sorry bud but I'm not a club guy any way. You guys are so CRAZY! If all your 5.0's and such are so nice WHY is it that I can SMOKE YOU! in my Turbo coupe and it has the 2.3turbo not one of these looky likey but have a V8 in it bullshiznit!

Is your 2.3 faster than a speeding ticket? :shakeass:
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)

stupid question

Reply #21
Quote from: xjeffs;191533
Where there is money, there is power.  Where there is power, there is a broken 2.3T.

:shakeass:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1974 maverick lsx powered turbo car SOLD
1973 maverick Tijuana Taxi Tribute
1957 chevy LSX Turbo project (race car)
Owner of Joe Dirt Fabrication

stupid question

Reply #22
There is a local mustang club in cincy, it has politics.
There is a group called stang bangers as well. Only real politics involves the mustang club. Stang Bangerz also has HUGE turnouts for their events as well.
I think we have the best of both worlds. besides, nothing is perfect, so why organize something that will never be perfect anyway. This is much cheaper as well. I wish we had some of the older cars in our meets. We can only hope.
We have a huge diversity it seems as well, which I like, especially since allot of the MN12 guys come to CatJam, which I think helps our diversity as well.
See you all @ CatJam.:cougarsmily: :burnout: :birdsmily:

stupid question

Reply #23
Quote from: oldraven;191527
Now, if only we could get all the 3.8L guys to leave. ;)

Hey, I have three 3.8L's.

But truth be told, I agree with Eric.

And just to my own point; I started with no knowledge of these cars.

My frist car was Cougar A and if I knew then what I know now, she might still be going down the road; and poor Cougar B, I sacrificed her as my parts car to keep A going down the road.  Cougar B will rise again.  I had learned oh so much because of those two cars, but not enough to get Pepper going down the road for my sister...

Then (through a long story, I'd love to tell you all about someday), I bought Cougar X.  My knowledge of these cars shot up expontentially... thanks in part to money (to buy the fancy tools & service manuals) and "online-communities" (not "clubs" ) such as this.

I have learned so much, and feel I have something to contribute, but also realize (after meeting a site like this) that I still can learn much from people who have done what I aspire to do with my Fox Cats & Birds.

So cheers to everyone, every single member and guest, but especially the ones who made the FoxTbirdCougarForums.com a beautiful reality.

Live on Cougar, Live on!

:birdsmily: :cougarsmily:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Operation: X Marks the Spot
5.0L SEFI, AOD, 8.8" 3.02 TracLok - All Stock

stupid question

Reply #24
Quote from: cougarXLS;192093
And just to my own point; I started with no knowledge of these cars.

me too. i bought my 93 just cuz i needed a car. any car. i didn't care as long as it was american and rear wheel drive. but i grew to love it so much that when it died, i bought the 95 the day i saw it.
It's always fun until someone loses an eye. then it's fun ya can't see.

-James Hetfield back when metallica was still making good music.