Skip to main content
Topic: I can't believe I'm saying this (Read 2710 times) previous topic - next topic

I can't believe I'm saying this

Reply #1
Wow very very very nice car buy it now price is $36,000 id say it’s a good deal. What’s the sticker price then this idiot stores it for you for 14-15 years.
To-me good deal.

Reply #2
Looks like original sticker price was in the 25K neighborhood.  I wonder if this is the one that's been at Carlisle a few times in the plastic bubble.  I also wonder how many hoses and vacuum lines are dry-rotted.
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #3
Ick...
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo

Reply #4
Quote from: Chuck W;191314
Ick...

I know.

Reply #5
I despise '93 Cobras more than any other Fox Mustang, mainly because the people who have them think they are something.  They got a few more hp, rear disk brakes (tiny ones) and a softer suspension.....*yawn*..it's another Fox Mustang....

Reply #6
I like them.I don't think they are "all that",but I like them.I wouldn't trade my T-Bird though.Too much of me in it,plus,the Bird is a better looking car.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #7
My friend had one. Those are great running cars, lots of mid-range power, makes the stock 5.0 look tame. In its day that factory modded engine was quite the runner. Today it seems slow though.

Reply #8
Id take a cobra over a cougar or thunderbird ANYDAY!  That is nice....  wish I could afford it...

Reply #9
Quote from: 1WLD BRD;191329
Id take a cobra over a cougar or thunderbird ANYDAY!  ...

Never!

Reply #10
Quote from: V8Demon;191313
I wonder if this is the one that's been at Carlisle a few times in the plastic bubble.
The one in Carlisle was a '94 Cobra Indy Pace car with 6 miles on it.
Here's the info.
http://www.svtcobraclub.com/members/gsullins/

Reply #11
Pop up moon roof addition.  bad move.

Reply #12
Quote from: 1WLD BRD;191329
Id take a cobra over a cougar or thunderbird ANYDAY!  That is nice....  wish I could afford it...

Pff my T-bird has the same engine with a better cam :hick:
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #13
Quote from: thunderjet302;191365
Pff my T-bird has the same engine with a better cam :hick:

So?  it is still just a family car T-bird.

No offense as I built one too and loved it, and still miss it, but they will never carry the value that a Cobra will.  I would say that you will get more looks in a Cobra too, but after I painted the T-bird, I noticed ALOT of people staring as I drove by, even got quite a few thumbs ups.  LOL.

There is another T-bird projects in the works for me very soon....

Reply #14
Mustangs are Mustangs and hold nil interest for me.  Especially red ones... :yuck:  The only Mustang I would even consider would be an '80 Cobra in black and green....but I wouldn't give up either of my T or C for it.

I could give a rat's ass about a car "holding it's value"... or whether I'll get "looks".

Neither of my Tbirds/Cougars would ever get mistaken for  "family" cars.