Skip to main content
Topic: Haven't been posting much.... (Read 799 times) previous topic - next topic

Haven't been posting much....

Only because  I ONLY HAVE 9 DAYS LEFT IN THE ARMY!!! WHOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!

Things are starting to get hectic and getting on here and reading all the new posts after a few days takes a while. But when I get back to Michigan I will get back on here more often.  Everyone be happy with me because ONLY 9 MORE DAYS!!!  HUNTING!!! FISHING!!! NO MORNING FORMATIONS!!!!!  I DON"T HAVE TO SHAVE EVERYDAY!!!!! 

HOOT! HOOT! HOOT!

Brian
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Reply #1
Good stuff man! So did you stash some cash for a new project? :D

Reply #2
Wow! Am I that predictable?!?!:D  I DO have another project in mind, but it isn't a Thunderbird. Or a cougar. Although I will be getting another one (Thunderbird 4 eye of course) I don't know when.

Right now main focus is getting a place to live and getting new job. Unfortunately the almighty dollar is what makes the world go round these days so getting a constant flow of that is what I need. I will post pics of the new project today....in a few minutes.:evilgrin:

Brian

Reply #3
Nah. It just seems that whenever one of the boys comes back from an army tour, they seem to head straight for the car lot.

Reply #4
Too true my friend, too true. When I got back I restored the Bird, now I am getting out, but the urge is still there.
Brian