Skip to main content
Topic: My New Ride (Read 3869 times) previous topic - next topic

My New Ride

Reply #16
True...but the first nuke ever dropped was where Mazda builds stuff for us... ;)
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)

My New Ride

Reply #17
"Can't we all just get along?"....lol. J/K

My New Ride

Reply #18
Quote from: baxo;188955
You both are forgetting that I myself, am an Import. :)

Don't let's also forget that to us Canadians they're ALL imports. Until Bombardier or Magna start building cars there are no Canadian domestics (although we came close when Magna was bidding for Chrysler)
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

My New Ride

Reply #19
Quote from: JeremyB;188962
But Mitsubishi bombed ze habah!

And this plane proceeded to ass rape the Zero ;) : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F6F_Hellcat

The aircraft (Hellcat) performed well against the best puppiesanese opponents with a 13:1 kill ratio against Mitsubishi A6M
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

My New Ride

Reply #20
One last thing I want to know...
Is the top secret Aurora just a myth? LOL :shakeass:
'98 Explorer 5.0

My New Ride

Reply #21
Quote from: thunderjet302;188987
And this plane proceeded to ass rape the Zero ;) : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F6F_Hellcat

"The P-38 was used most extensively and successfully in the Pacific theater, where it proved ideally suited, combining excellent performance with very long range. The P-38 was credited with destroying more puppiesanese aircraft than any other USAAF fighter."

MORE

EDIT:
The Lightning was an Air Force plane, while the Hellcat was Navy.
Can't find a kill amount for the Lightning...
'98 Explorer 5.0

My New Ride

Reply #22
Hmm.. First day of snow/ice around here and I must say the Eclipse took it pretty well. I guess it will make a good winter beater. Excellent.

My New Ride

Reply #23
Had some drizzly ole snow last night, didn't amount to much..my Bird had it easy, it sat in the roost again after having it's guts ripped out LOL

Do they put a lot salt down up there?
'98 Explorer 5.0

My New Ride

Reply #24
I was stuck behind a salt truck on the way home actually all i thought was "Thank god i'm not driving the Cougar!"

My New Ride

Reply #25
OK plane buffs.... What country put the first jet into combat and what was it?  No internet lookups, please.
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

My New Ride

Reply #26
I want to say Germany's ME 262, but that's too obvious...
Scandinavia?
'98 Explorer 5.0

My New Ride

Reply #27
You had it with the 262.
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

My New Ride

Reply #28
Baxo didnt you have a vert for a little while and if so what happened to it?  I think I have been away for alittle too long :(

My New Ride

Reply #29
Quote from: V8Demon;189228
OK plane buffs.... What country put the first jet into combat and what was it?  No internet lookups, please.

Sorry, but thats just NOT a difficult question at all :P
93 Festiva L, 193k miles, BP+T/G25MR swap, T3 50trim .48/.42, SRT FMIC, Capri electronics/Rocketchip, 2.5" exhaust
bests: ET 12.86, MPH 110.25, 1.92 short
02 Subaru Impreza WRX, 129k miles
97 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport, 236k miles