Skip to main content
Topic: 85' Thunderbird coupe and 87' Turbo parts (Read 2159 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 85' Thunderbird coupe and 87' Turbo parts

Reply #15
Quote from: jhoward48
HOW DO YOU WANT PAYMENT?

Sent you a PM (Private Message).

Reply #16
I do have the 8.8 rear end with partial emergency cable still attached to it, if that what you mean.

Yes, that is what I want.  I need those from the 87/88 tc for the rear-end swap I did.  Will you consider taking them off the rear-end and shipping them to me?

Reply #17
Quote from: jasontbird
Yes, that is what I want.  I need those from the 87/88 tc for the rear-end swap I did.  Will you consider taking them off the rear-end and shipping them to me?

Let me look at that tonight.  I can't remember how difficult it is to remove those.  I'll get back to ya.  Hang in here...

Reply #18
I thought I would have gotten a better response on the stuff I have for sale.  Nobody interested in a 8.8 rear end which includes the tires, disks, quad stocks and the hard to find bracket?  Full digital gauge with digital tach and all the sensors including fuel sending unit?  Beefy 33mm front sway bar with brackets and rear?  Wow...

Reply #19
I am interested in the rear sway bar as well, but I don't know that I will be able to have the time to drive 2 hrs to louisville as I am right in the middle of the HO/5speed swap.  I am working hard on it just about every weekend.  I am guessing shipping on it would be pretty high.  As far as getting the e-brake cables off, it's just a matter of popping the clips off of the rear caliper.  They should come right off very quickly.  Jason.

Reply #20
Hey! what are condition of the frpp blue sparkplug wires, and how much for them? very interested in the 8.8 rear as well...

Reply #21
hey! I'm interested in the 8.8 tc rear. how many miles on it, and whats your price for it?

Reply #22
Where did you go?

Reply #23
Sorry guys, still here.  I took my Jeep out this weekend and went four-wheeling for a couple days.

Reply #24
Hello,
Do you still have the full digital dash?
Thanks,
Bob

Reply #25
Prices on the..

Full Digital Dash
Front Swaybar
and Rear Swaybar.

I dont know how shipping would turn out, prolly alot for the swaybars, but if you can, shipping to 48146?