Skip to main content
Topic: This had better not be somebodys car on here! (Read 2604 times) previous topic - next topic

This had better not be somebodys car on here!

Reply #15
Wow, I was afraid of the day when one of our precious cars and the word "rice" would appear in the same sentence...

Reply #16
Quote from: Quietleaf;188791
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDHFCKD8wgo&NR

"Hanging's too GOOD for him! Burning's too GOOD for him! He should be torn into itty bitsy pieces and BURIED ALIVE!!!!!"

STEEEERRRRRRRNNNN!!!!!

One of my favourite movies ever. I first saw it as a kid, and the bomb squadron scene scared the holy bejeesus out of me. I loved the stoned aliens and perverted robot (voiced by John Candy). I've got most of the soundtrack songs as MP3's on this computer...

Back on topic, though: Yeah, that Cougar is fugly. Thankfully, judging by its looks it'll be in the automotive graveyard soon enough...
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #17
Well maybe the owner has a real sick sence of humor or the person is not crying out for help they're screaming out please help me

Reply #18
could you imagine what the interior must look like if the exterior is  put together like that.
Is that duct tape holding the back lights on?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #19
looks like honda lights and a honda bumper...
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #20
I was talking to that guy the other day I was telling him about the board. he stated his cars having some hard times and he was interested talking here about his future mods.

Reply #21
Reminds me of the 'other' '88 Cougar when I was in high school. He didn't put oddball stuff on it like that but just beat the living hell out of it.  Just goes to prove that we are the only ones who have appreciation for these cars and to everyone else they are cheap junk.

Reply #22
Quote from: 5.0willgo;188902
Just goes to prove that we are the only ones who have appreciation for these cars and to everyone else they are cheap junk.

you speak the truth... the sad sad truth....
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #23
Quote from: Innes;188899
I was talking to that guy the other day I was telling him about the board. he stated his cars having some hard times and he was interested talking here about his future mods.

And where were you talking to him?  you are in Long Island, and he is in Winnepeg Canada?

Reply #24
Quote from: 1WLD BRD;188939
And where were you talking to him?  you are in Long Island, and he is in Winnepeg Canada?

The license plate doesn't look like it's from the Winnipeg or Manitoba area.  They are still green in the upper corners, correct?

Perhaps a road trip?  Although I find it hard to believe that car would survive such a trip......
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #25
Boy I seen a nice Black Cougar today in Duluth.  At first I thought it was the same car, but the snow was kinda hard to see through.
1987 TC

Reply #26
I knew my T-Bird did not look 2 bad and as many jokes as i get i would hate the be that cougar REmix owner.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.cardomain.com/id/Carpimp1987
1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.
1988 T-Bird 5.0 HO DD/Sleeper/next project car :birdsmily:
1988 Cougar XR7 5.0 HO Vortech Supercharged being bulit right now :cougarsmily:

Reply #27
There’s no way that car would make road a road trip and if I saw it/him I might kick him.
I was joking/
the title says This had better not be somebodys car on here!

Reply #28
Ouch i just fell from laughing, and then hit my head really hard getting up and that cat still looked like shiznit.hahahahahahahah!!!!
kill kill kill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1987 T-bird SportCoupe,302,5spd,8.8,3.27s,pbr brakes,spindles,2003 rear,18inch 06 gt rims!!!!:evilgrin:
2006 Gt Mustang,3v,5spd,8.8,3.55s,GT500rims.
1990 T-bird LX,3.8,aod,loaded,stock!!
1999 Trailblazer(wifes rig)