Skip to main content
Topic: New T-bird owner (Read 2223 times) previous topic - next topic

New T-bird owner

Just recently purchased a nice 1984 Ford Thunderbird.  I paid $400 for it.  I put new shocks & struts, radiator, tune-up, rear shoes & wheel cylinders, and installed a set of long tube headers.  The car had been parked for 2 years.  The body is really good.  The original owner had the underside undercoated.  I think that saved the car while it was parked.  Here are some pics of the beast.

New T-bird owner

Reply #1
a few more

New T-bird owner

Reply #2
more pics

New T-bird owner

Reply #3
pics

New T-bird owner

Reply #4
Welcome aboard, good job saving no-time showing pics those 83-84 are rare thank you for saving it. Looks like you’re off to a good start w/the headers.

New T-bird owner

Reply #5
A little TLC and you got somethin.
Welcome.Where you from?
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

New T-bird owner

Reply #6
I'm from Morgantown, West Virginia. About an hour south of Pittsburgh, PA

New T-bird owner

Reply #7
Yep' your in that area where the cat rules!!
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

New T-bird owner

Reply #8
Oh yeh, the shop that birdy's in ,If you use that all the time you got it made.It never stops!

New T-bird owner

Reply #9
Yeah I have alot of plans for her. 
5 lug conversion, 8.8 trac-Loc, 17x9-17x10.5, Fresh Paint, T5 swap, etc.  The list goes on.

New T-bird owner

Reply #10
DWillTA,  welcome and :cheers:  to your :birdsmily: there's always room for another Fox T-Bird on this board !!! :D

New T-bird owner

Reply #11
Thanks. It's great to be here.

Dave

New T-bird owner

Reply #12
Quote from: mercury-man;185967
DWillTA,  welcome and :cheers:  to your :birdsmily: there's always room for another Fox T-Bird on this board !!! :D

x2

Those shocks are pretty!

New T-bird owner

Reply #13
Nice find hope to see more pictures of it soon....could you post a few pics of your other ride soon?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.cardomain.com/id/Carpimp1987
1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.
1988 T-Bird 5.0 HO DD/Sleeper/next project car :birdsmily:
1988 Cougar XR7 5.0 HO Vortech Supercharged being bulit right now :cougarsmily:

New T-bird owner

Reply #14
Welcome aboard!