Skip to main content
Topic: It's Alive the 351w (Read 2018 times) previous topic - next topic

It's Alive the 351w

Hey guys my engine is now running Its been running since monday but was cutting off and today now its running beutiful. The engine is freekin loud cause im running it open headers and hopefully it will be on the road by this month. :ies:  :ies:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
87 T-Bird turbo'd and supercharged and if things call for it juiced. :evilgrin:
88 Turbocoupe t3, 4.10's, Daily driver

Re: It's Alive the 351w

Reply #1
there isn't a sound i love more than a 351 with just headers.  I bet you could hear that thing f'n 3 miles away! 

i'd love to be there to hear it.  Good luck.
84 TC 302 -5.0L/t5/7.5 locking rear and a 3.45 gear, Edelbrock Intake, Aluminum Heads, Edlebrock 65mm Throttlebody, Edlebrock Cam, 24lb injectors & MAS Air Sensor calibrated via chip,  BBK headers, Catback H pipe, Magnaflow lers :evilgrin:
:pics-stfu:

Project Thread with pics

Reply #2
Yea it is loud I was screaming to my brother next to me and I could berely hear myself.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #3
this is the engine you've been working on for a long while now, right?

hope your finally getting the final edges smoothed out. post some pics if you dont mind.

Reply #4
Congrats man!

Reply #5
this is the engine you've been working on for a long while now, right?

Yes I been working on it since last easter but alot of things were changed. For example now it will have a c4 tranny with 3000 stall converter and shiftkit and many many more things to add. thanks alot jcassity for all your help I apreciate it and will try to post some pics

Thanks to everyone on this board that helped me out without your help and support I think I would of failed with this swap thanks agian.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #6
Cool man.
Cougars should have come stock with 351's
Take your time and dont rush things.