Skip to main content
Topic: 87-88 Ground effects kit.Found a Brand New set! (Read 9612 times) previous topic - next topic

87-88 Ground effects kit.Found a Brand New set!

Reply #15
interested, yes, but only if they aren't an arm and a leg and don't look hideous.
:cougarsmily:5.0 HO, E303 cam, Exploder/Cobra intake, smog pump delete, Ford Taurus electric fan, MAF conversion, BBK headers, MAC 2.5" off-road exhaust w/x-pipe, AOD w/shift kit, 8.8 Trac-Loc rear w/disc brakes, 5-lug conversion w/'98 Mustang GT 17" wheels, Mach 1 springs:cougarsmily:

Reply #16
interested, how bout some pics?!
88 sport,TW heads, comp xe270hr, cobra u/Tmoss ported lower, 65 mm throttle body, under drives,smog delete,
1.7 roller rockers, cai, k&n, bbk adj regulator, 76mm Pro-m,all MSD ign. MSD dist,18° base timing, 3g alt.1 5/8 ceramic headers, 255lph walbro, 2.5" h-pipe, flowmasters, silverfox valvebody, 3.73 gear,
http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc154/flipnbird/DSCF0185.jpg ( RIP : ( )

Reply #17
Well guys as of right now this is just an Idea floating around in my head. I don't have the pieces yet but I was talking with Bill about it. Just trying to get an idea of how many people would want these before I did the work and was left with a bunch of stuff.
84 Turbo coupe 2.3T Modded with 88 upper and lower intake, 88 injectors, E6 manifold, T3-4 AR.60 turbo, 31X12X3 FMIC, Homemade MBC , Greddy knock off BPV.
4 eyes see better than 2! 
Da Bird!

FreeBird

Reply #18
ipsd,
Shoot me a PM.

Reply #19
you've peaked my interest.  i'm going to need more info on it though.

on a side note, my wife and i drive through versailles all the time on our way down to that lake house.
91 ranger 2.3 turbo - nowhere near stock
87 thunderbird turbocoupe
06 pontiac g6 gt
:birdsmily:

Reply #20
Turbo Ranger you go through Versailles to your Lake house. Where might that be at. I used to live in Eldon MO. I tell you if you are in the Versailles area you could head out to his house just to meet the guy. He lives down lake road W-3 the same road Time out Sports Bar is on. You can't miss his house White house Big brown shop and tons of T-birds lined up. Yes there are other cars too but mainly T-birds. I guess it is best to say he is a Ford Guy. He even showed me his Brand New Mustang GTCS. Looks awsome. Also the ones He has look something like this.http://www.foxtbirdcougarforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8334&stc=1&d=1160578804
They weren't on a car still in the plastic from Ford. He has all sorts of stuff. He showed me Brand new Trim still in the plastic/cardboard vac pack. He also has brand new Fenders, doors. I wish I had his inventor
84 Turbo coupe 2.3T Modded with 88 upper and lower intake, 88 injectors, E6 manifold, T3-4 AR.60 turbo, 31X12X3 FMIC, Homemade MBC , Greddy knock off BPV.
Da Bird!

FreeBird

Reply #21
we stay in sunrise beach.  i know where time out is, we pass it on the boat all the time.  i'll have to check that out the next time we go down.  those are actually pretty nice looking ground effects.  would it come with the spoiler?
06 pontiac g6 gt

Reply #22
I'm sure we can work something out. I know he has many cars with the spoilers. I'm sure I could make some or you could get on style from Aerobird motorsports. But I would like the whale style rear wing and I know he has some of those I could mold. Also He has some of the FMS 83-86 grills. He also has 2 83-86 cars with factory or dealer install body kits need to get some molds of those.
Da Bird!

FreeBird

Reply #23
why is he not on here?
06 pontiac g6 gt

Reply #24
I asked him about that yesterday while I was there. He is busy with a race car and driving the big rig he bought for his son to drive. Other than that he is retired. He said he doesn't have much time for the computer right now. He is also side tracked with a Vertable mustang for his wife and shes got one so he had to have one so he bought an 85 SVO for him. They are both under construction. He also has an Nice white XR4TI and some SHO's that doesn't include the old cars and the mustang II's and pintos. He claims to have one of each Ford they put a 2.3 in. I know that if he doesn't get the right feeling from you or care for your attitude he won't deal with you. I have horse traded with him several times. Also the 87 hood on my 84 T/c he kinda gave to me. Gotta love that deal.
Da Bird!

FreeBird

Reply #25
Quote from: 1WLD BRD;172195
Yeah I am intrested, how much would they be is my concern.

X3

Reply #26
Quote from: ipsd;172371
I asked him about that yesterday while I was there. He is busy with a race car and driving the big rig he bought for his son to drive. Other than that he is retired. He said he doesn't have much time for the computer right now. He is also side tracked with a Vertable mustang for his wife and shes got one so he had to have one so he bought an 85 SVO for him. They are both under construction. He also has an Nice white XR4TI and some SHO's that doesn't include the old cars and the mustang II's and pintos. He claims to have one of each Ford they put a 2.3 in. I know that if he doesn't get the right feeling from you or care for your attitude he won't deal with you. I have horse traded with him several times. Also the 87 hood on my 84 T/c he kinda gave to me. Gotta love that deal.

sounds like a guy that i need to know.:D
06 pontiac g6 gt

Reply #27
Perhaps...
11.96 @ 118 MPH old 306 KB; 428W coming soon.

Reply #28
interested
:birdsmily:   Objects In Mirror Appear to be Loosing  :birdsmily:

Reply #29
I'm interested, depending on the which type they are.  Why don't you post some pics of them and see if someone can identify the maker.