87'/88' Turbo Coupe parts

Reply #15
Dave, Sent you a PM. Thanks...Tommy

Reply #16
Lots of good parts left. Let me know if you need something....Tommy

Reply #18
I have 2 nice switch plates, one for an 87/88 and a nice one for an 86 but both are single power seat ones. Sorry, so close. If you need something else, let me know. Thanks for the interest....Tommy

Reply #19
Make offers on these parts, they need to go. Thanks...Tommy

Reply #20
Hey Tommy

Do you have a set of dark blue sunvisors?  Send me your phone #
 I'm in Owensboro .  Need some int parts.

Thanks Greg

SCT Tuned by Me(Greg@SpeedyDyno.com)

E.T. 10.28 @ 136.5 MPH 1/4 mile: List of Mods; 351 EFI, AFR heads,AOD,Rousch 13in frt brakes,11in rear brakes, AirRide Tech air ride system, Sub frame connetors,2400 RPM stall, 3.50,BBK shorties,T62PT Turbos  air to air intercooled, Home built kit.
Car weights 3705lbs without driver:burnout:

Reply #22
Do you have the exhaust manifold?  How much with shipping or is it too heavy, feel free to pm.

Sun visors

Reply #23
Quote from: 5.8fastcat;174851
Hey Tommy

Do you have a set of dark blue sunvisors?  Send me your phone #
 I'm in Owensboro .  Need some int parts.

Thanks Greg

Greg, I sent you a PM. Thanks...Tommy

A-pillar trim

Reply #24
Quote from: 88turbo;174852
do you have any a-pillar trim and also some lx inner marker lights?

Yes, I have a set of nice Dark Blue, A-pillar trim. I'll take $20 plus shipping for both sides. Let me know if you want them. I don't have any inner LX lights. I do have a set of inner Turbo Coupe lights if you need those. Thanks...Tommy

exhaust manifold

Reply #25
Quote from: trever;174930
Do you have the exhaust manifold?  How much with shipping or is it too heavy, feel free to pm.

No, I sure don't have one. Sold the last one I had a while back. If you need anything else, let me know. Thanks for the interest....Tommy

Reply #26
If you see something you need, make me an offer on it. These parts need to go. Thanks...Tommy

Reply #27
Ttt

Reply #28
Do you have a blue dash matching an 88 XR-7, no cracks?

Blue dash

Reply #29
Quote from: xjeffs;176928
Do you have a blue dash matching an 88 XR-7, no cracks?

The only one I have is still in the TC body I have. It is Dark blue and has a couple of small hairline cracks around the defroster vents. If your interested in it, I'll take $50 for it but you would have to come to KY to pick it up. Last time I checked on shipping a dash it was around $200. Thanks...Tommy