Skip to main content
Topic: Making some progress- FOR SALE (Read 41414 times) previous topic - next topic

For Sale 88 T-Bird 5.0 LX

Reply #90
1988 5.0 LC Coupe Fresh rebuilt motor resto is 95% complete no rust any where trunk wheel wells very minor body work needed estimate at maaco was only$650.00 and most was driver side kickpanel on door and small dent and same side quarter panel 1/4 in dent by my body side molding can post my pics in the shade on a sunny day and you can see the entire car front, sides and rear and 10 dings on the entire car paint faded on hood and roof, Doors windows lift motors new and window regulator completely rebuilt by me and resealed with dupont epoxie, this car has been restored for me to cruise everywhere without any fears of a breakdown, I restored to factory specs except for alum 14's but it was an opt for that car Have clean title no salvage  must sell this car to a person like my self because I injured my back and may  surgery and I don't want it to just sit in my storage or never roll again because I know a lot of you guys and gals are like me and would take care of my boy, Have a lot of love and sweat in this car
and over $3,000.00 invested in it parts only New radiator, Power steering reseivor, completely rebuilt front end  asking $4500.00

Making some progress- FOR SALE

Reply #91
Hmmm..might want to ask to have that moved to the "for sale" section.

Reply #92
He missed the "For Sale" section by a country mile....any more progress on the car???
Project 3G: Grandpa Grocery Getter-'85 Crown Vic LTD 2-door, 351W with heavily ported/polished GT40 heads, heavily ported/polished Typhoon Power Plus upper & lower intake, Comp Cams 265DEH retarded 1*, FAST EZ-EFI, HD T5, 8.8" 3.73 trac lock with extra clutches, 3G alt. swap, '99 CVPI front brakes, '09 CVPI rear disc brakes, '00 CVPI booster&m/c + wilwood adj prop valve.

Parted & Gone-'88 T-bird Sport, 351W swap, ported GT40 heads

Reply #93
Well, I got everything in the car: trans, d/s, etc. I finished up all the engine wiring. I still need to put the battery in the trunk, just need a disconnect switch and some time to put it in. Now that I am this close, I will be going backwards for a little. It will all be worth it in the end.

Reply #94
How much you asking for the Vortech?  Anything wrong with it?

Reply #95
Not a thing wrong with it. Actually, I just spent alot of money on powder coating and a Maxflo bypass valve. I will be getting a list of parts and prices up soon.

Reply #96
Yeah Jim, more py weather on its way, So spring time it is.

Sounds like your gettting close, And Your Bird Should Be up an running too it seems.

Chris
1985 Thunderbird TC
2.3l .03 over,Ported and polished Head and E6 Manifold, LA3, T3/T4 Hybrid Turbo, Stinger FMIC, Forge BOV, Full 3" Exhaust, Essy Timing Gears & UDP's, BBK 255lph Fuel Pump, Kirban AFPR, Kirban Short Shifter, K&N Cone, Forced4 VC Vent Kit, PA Performance 3g Alternator, Energy Suspension Bushings throughout, CHE LCA's, SFC's [/LEFT]

Reply #97
Officially up for sale. Check out the for sale section.

Chris, sounds good. This winter is already not looking very good.

Jim

Reply #98
Sold the supercharger. It starts coming off tonight. I'll let you in on the surprise a little later.

Reply #99
Turbo setup....
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~

Reply #100
Quote from: shame302;193737
Turbo setup....
I have to agree. "turbo coupe" user title kind of gives it away for me.

Reply #101
I figured it would be easy to figure out. The "turbo coupe" was actually on my sig for awhile, just as a joke to the harcore restorers.

Reply #102
Here's a quick pic:

Reply #103
I like the look of that thing Jim :)
1985 Thunderbird TC
2.3l .03 over,Ported and polished Head and E6 Manifold, LA3, T3/T4 Hybrid Turbo, Stinger FMIC, Forge BOV, Full 3" Exhaust, Essy Timing Gears & UDP's, BBK 255lph Fuel Pump, Kirban AFPR, Kirban Short Shifter, K&N Cone, Forced4 VC Vent Kit, PA Performance 3g Alternator, Energy Suspension Bushings throughout, CHE LCA's, SFC's [/LEFT]

Reply #104
Got some more done. Most of it is just mocked up, nothing fully tightened or installed. The brake lines on both sides will definately need some attention.