Skip to main content
Topic: Making some progress- FOR SALE (Read 41436 times) previous topic - next topic

Making some progress- FOR SALE

Reply #45
Sweet :D
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #46
I somehow found some time today. Got the tb and supercharger piping in. Also extended the mass air wiring.

Reply #47

Reply #48
Looks better and better ever time we see it! Just makes me want it more

Reply #49
 dude! That's looking clean! I wish mine could look like that. What all has been added from the last time you made a run? Everything looks freak'n good! I epecially like the coil over set up, the black rpm2, the long tubes, and the power pipe with the mass in the fender. This thing is going to roll.  :evilgrin:  :evilgrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]88 t-bird: 5.0ho, gt40y, crane 2031, fms 1.7, paxton@5#, aod wide ratio, tci stall, performer rpm upper, 70mm bbk, pro m 60, 42#s, 3.73 7.5" posi, jba shorties, borla, upr x. 13.4 @ 104mph. cbaza, moates, tuned by decipha

Reply #50
84fila- you can have it...how much are you willing to pay?

t.birdsc-thanks. The last time this car made a pass, it was still the N/A explorer long block. So add in a 6pt rollbar, tubular front, my old motor. Should run pretty good. The last time this motor was run it went 11.7 in my old Tbird. There have been a few parts added since then. Maybe mid to bottom 11's? Who knows.
Jim

Reply #51
For what I got in my pocket... about $4.67.

Reply #52
Looks like it's coming along very nicely.

What color is that in your engine bay?

Brent
:cougarsmily:
1985 Mercury Cougar XR-7 - 5-speed 
One of 1,246 built

Reply #53
Just got back from a long Disney vacation! Found some parts waiting for me: 31 spline Trac-loc, x-pipe, electric fan. Time to sell some of my other parts and get this thing moving.
Jim

Reply #54
 Jim thats one nice looking ride !  So the same goes here if you ever need a hand and I am available, like you said "I am not to far from you" either.

I got 1/2 my Stinger FMIC today just not the half I was hoping for. So my TC sits for a while more. Guess I can connect some of the loose ends I have.
1985 Thunderbird TC
2.3l .03 over,Ported and polished Head and E6 Manifold, LA3, T3/T4 Hybrid Turbo, Stinger FMIC, Forge BOV, Full 3" Exhaust, Essy Timing Gears & UDP's, BBK 255lph Fuel Pump, Kirban AFPR, Kirban Short Shifter, K&N Cone, Forced4 VC Vent Kit, PA Performance 3g Alternator, Energy Suspension Bushings throughout, CHE LCA's, SFC's [/LEFT]

Reply #55
Did you say parts for sale? LOL,Lookin good.The pics look good specially to me I seen the mess and parts all over.stll shootin for a run this year?
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #56
Thanks for the compliments. I'm not sure if it will make a pass or not this year.

Kitzdnm, I am going to start going through some stuff real soon.

Reply #57
Well, I got the tire in the best that it's going to get. It will be a few days before I can finish it. Let me know if this looks better. I am happy with it.

Reply #58
looks perfect!!!
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #59
Man car looks like it's coming along nicely. I just wish you could post up a full ass shot with both those 315's mounted. I'm about to be 3 or 4 payments away from being done with my truck and I want 315's on the back of my Sport . Your car looks good to me! Great job!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
                        :birdsmily: